🖤Chapter three🖤

Chapter threeBite of 83

Chapter three
Bite of 83

"No one can hurt my family."

3rd person pov;

[Name] sat in the sofa with Evan in their lap hugging his teddy bear, "When are we going to the Pizzeria?" He asked, looking up at them. "Mr Afton said to wait until he came home, I'm sure he'll be here in no time!" [Name] said assuring the child.

Evan nodded resting his head on [Name] chest. His eyelid slowly closing before he drift to a dreamless sleep. [Name] gently run their finger through his hair, They hum a soft melody making sure the Boy was in a comfortable position, He have been telling them about some nightmares that he have for the past five days.

[Name] head perked when they heard the sound of door opening, it was William, "Ah, He fell asleep." He said looking at Evan on [Name] arm, He chuckled looking at [Name], "Come on, We'll just wake him up once we got there." He said.

--

2nd person pov;

You were in the backstage recharging when you notice Henry approaching you making you smile, "Hello Mr, Emily! It's so good to see you again!" You greeted, "Hahaha hello to you too, [Name]." He said.

"How have you been? No system problem?" He asked, You shook you head no and smile, "Nope!" You shouted. He laughed and pat your head. "That's nice!" He said, He look at his watch and smile, "Well talk to you later I have something else to do, I'll be back in a hour." You smile at him and nodded.

After a while you're finally fully charged. You walk out of the backstage only to see Micheal putting Evan head on Fredbear, "Hey! Michael put your brother down!" You scolded. Michael and his friend stop laughing, They all look at you eyeing you up and down. "Wow! Who's that robot Michael?" One of Michael friend ask.

Michael ignore them and smirked at you, "Oh come on [Name] don't be a party pooper, Baby Evan just wanted to give Fredbear a kiss." He laughed. You scoffed and walk toward them.

"Michael it's dangerous pu-" A loud crunch was heard. Your eye widen along with Elizabeth. Michael and his friends stop laughing, Fredbear mouth closed crashing Evan head. Evan body went limp and his blood started to fall from Fredbear mouth.

You quickly ran toward Evan opening Fredbear mouth with ease. Evan body fell but you quickly catch him before he hit the ground. You sat on your knee putting Evan on your lap, Your wings appear shielding Elizabeth from seeing Evan body.

All of Michael friend ran off leaving the three of you, Michael was shaking a lot while Elizabeth was confused but she knew Evan isn't okay.

Your eye shaken as you look at Evan, His head was unrecognizable and he wasn't breathing. You quickly called William with your system. And, without a second he barged in the room.

His eye widen in terror seeing you holding Evan corpse. "What the f*ck happened?!" He shouted running toward you and Evan. He crouched in front of you looking at Evan. "Evan! wake up!" He shouted.

Elizabeth let out a small sobbed quickly pointing at Michael, "It's all Michael fault! He and his stupid friends bullied Evan again! They put Evan on it's head even though Evan don't want to!" She blamed. Micheal didn't protest since it was the truth.

William stood up grabbing Michael wrist harshly. "You son of a b*tch! Look what you've done to your own Brother!" William shouted, He raised his fist ready to punch Michael when your tail wrapped around his hand. "Mr Afton! Pls don't hurt your son." You exclaimed. William glared at Michael then at you. "I- it's my fault, I was charging when it started and when I came I was too late. Please don't hurt your son let's focus on Evan for now." You said slowly unwrapping your tail.

He glared at you before taking Evan in your hand and calling an ambulance. Elizabeth look at his brother with teary eye. "You murderer I hate you!" She shouted before running off. You glance at Micheal who were looking down trembling in fear and guilt.

You walk toward him and put a hand on his shoulder. He look at you and his eye started to filled with tears. "I- I didn't mean to. I- I'm sorry." He stuttered, He hugged you burying his chest in your chest. You frown and pat his back.