🖤Chapter eight🖤

Chapter eightDaycare Duty

Chapter eight
Daycare Duty

"No one can hurt my family."

2nd person pov;

You've been working in the pizzaplex for almost a month now. You enjoyed playing around the kids guarding at night, and helping some parents. Now, you made your way towards the daycare for another duty with Sundrops.

Once you enter the daycare someone immediately swoop you out of your feet, "Heya, Sunshine!" Sundrop greeted with his usual cheerful tone lifting you up in your armpit. You giggle your tail wiggling a little "It's nice to see you too Sunny." you greeted.

"How's Moon?" You asked, Sundrop put you back to your feet, "He's doing fine.... But he's still a little aggressive." Sundrop explain, "I see, Well the kids about to come let's start getting ready shall we?" You requested trying to lift his mood up and it seems to work, He grin and nodded.

Something is going on in the pizzaplex and you know it, Vanessa is acting really weird and some of the animatronic had become a little aggressive at night especially Monty and Moondrop.

--

Soon enough the daycare is full of kids, some are clinging to you and some tried to touch your tail. Your tail is pretty dangerous that's why Michael are searching for your blueprint so he could upgrade your system. He wanted your tails to be just like your wings where you can appear it anytime.

There are only two places Micheal know where your blueprint could be. It's either on his father office or Henry Emily office.

"Easy there friends!" Sundrop said lifting the little kid who were climbing up to you to touch your tail, "But I wanna touch it." the kid whine, Sundrop thought for a moment before an idea pop on his mind, "If you touch it Mx, [Name] will be sad! Do you want to make them sad?" Sundrop asked to the kids. The kids gasped looking at you, "Y-yeah! I will be sad." You said faking a sad face, Your eye changing to a sad looking cartoon eye. The kid panicked and some kid hug your feet, "I'm sorry Mx, [Name] please don't cry!" The little girl said, you pat their head and smile, "I won't! If you don't touch my tail!" The kids nodded in agreement and Sundrop smile at you. "Mr, Sun Mx, [Name] let's play!"  One of the kid said tugging your coat, "Alright!" You pat her head making her cheers.

"Alright then I will be the seeker!" Sundrop suggested, he turn around covering his eye, "One, Two." The kid started laughing as they ran toward the play structure.

--

You and a black hair boy giggled at each other as the two of you hide in one of the slide of the play structure, Sundrop had found almost all the kids except you and the young boy.

Soon enough, you felt someone grab you by the armpit pulling you and the kid in your arm out of the slide, "Found you two!" Sundrop said, you and the kid laugh as Sundrop put you down. You also put the boy down doing a high-five.

--

It's now nap time the kids are now asleep and you're making sure all of them are asleep before turning the lights off to avoid triggering Moondrop, as soon as you finish checking you turn off the lights.

You walk towards the Nap room where Moondrop is already there sitting at the middle of the kids. The glow in the dark stars that are sticking at the wall had glow to a beautiful light green with the big moon nightlight at the ceiling.

You sat beside him while he continues to play his music box, "I heard what happened yesterday." You mumbled. Moondrop sigh, "I don't actually know, it felt like my system is getting controlled by someone." He explains, "A virus perhaps?" You assumed putting a finger at your chin.

He just shrugged, "Maybe." He murmured, "Maybe if Mike isn't busy he could checked up on you." You said, "He's trying to find my blueprint." You mentioned. Moondrop perked at your statement, "Your Blueprint? Why?" He asked, "Well as you know I've been in the daycare frequently and kids always try to touched my tail, so Mike is trying to find a way for me to hide my tails. Ya' know like my wings, where I can hide it and reappear it anytime I want?" You explain, Moondrop hum in understanding.

The two of you continue to talk until nap time is over, You bid goodbye to Moondrop before opening the light. After Sundrop take over, he couldn't stop asking you question if anyone was hurt, but you reassured him that Moondrop had been behaved, He calm down and continue to play with the kids.

Now, the kids are currently doodling when Dave suddenly enter the Daycare. He approaches you passing Sundrop and the kids, "Freddy shut down at the middle of the performance." He announced whispering to you.

You nodded, You look at Sundrop who were staring at you, "Emergency." you mouthed, He nodded in understanding watching you leave the daycare with Dave.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

Heya people! I decided to make Sundrop and Moondrop the main love interest but if you wanna add more feel free to comment. But I will not make human a love interest like Vanessa or Micheal. I will only allowed Monty, Freddy, Chica, and Roxy.