🖤Chapter thirteen 🖤

Chapter thirteenMysterious Rabbit

Chapter thirteen
Mysterious Rabbit

"No one can hurt my family."

2nd person pov;

After apologizing to Sun you and Gregory bid farewell. Gregory climb back to Freddy's cavity chest while you climb back to the vent. You wonder how Ennard and Mike are doing.

Your thoughts were cut off when you noticed your screen glitching. You look down the vent to see a white rabbit wondering around the pizzaplex. For some reason your vision started glitching. You've never seen this rabbit before, and there is only one thing that you knew about this rabbit...

A threat.

You jumped down the vent landing just behind the white rabbit. Your eye form to x ( >< ) shaped. Your interchangeable hands form to a sword, you swing it creating a small trace on the ground before charging at them.

William program you to not change task until you finished your current one

William program you to not change task until you finished your current one. And your current task is to get rid of the threat. You swing your arm and tried to slash them in half, but your sword clash into a knife. You tilted your head, you can tell they are a human and they are a she.

But, how can she blocked your attack like that? Sure, she was struggling but, a normal human wouldn't be able to block that attacks not to mention a woman since they have less muscles even so, even a man couldn't block that attacks.

Your vision started glitching again and you can hear static in your ears though you didn't pay attention much until she pulled out a weird weapon. She kicked you in the stomach making you back away, your hand changes to  gun but she immediately put the gun up in the air and fire it. A bluish light(?) Shot into the air in a circular shape also hitting you. Your eye were replaced by a danger symbol and your system shut automatically.

You fall to the ground motionless

You fall to the ground motionless. The rabbit giggles before leaving you on the ground.

--

You felt yourself get power on, after rebooting you saw yourself in a familiar room. Your blink a few times before sitting up, you were back to the daycare?

You look around and saw sundrop muttering to himself, you blink again rubbing the back of your head, "Uhm, Sunny?" You called. His head immediately snap towards your direction and without another minute he picked you up sighing in relief, "Oh, oh! Sunshine you're awake! I was so worried for a second! When I saw you pass out!" He said.

"How did I get here?" You asked, your mind was a bit fuzzy and the only thing you remember was chasing the mysterious rabbit, "When Moon was on his guarding duty he saw you pass out then brought you back here!" He explained.

"Oh."

There was a moment of silence before you remember something, "Oh! I forgot! Sundrop I need to get going now!" You announced, Sundrop sun ray spun a little in disappointment, "Oh, why?" He asked. "I need to help Gregory, don't worry! I'll be back after he is safely out of the pizzaplex." You assured patting his forearm.

He put you down at your feet and bid farewell, you nodded and run out of the pizzaplex. "Ah, I hope they're okay..." You mumbled slightly worried at the boy and Freddy's safety.