🖤Chapter eleven🖤

Chapter elevenTo the daycare

Chapter eleven
To the daycare

"No one can hurt my family."

3rd person pov;

Gregory thankfully found an Complimentary entry pass. But, now it's a bit more risky since there is now security bots walking around.

It would be easy if [Name] could just carry Gregory and fly to their destination right? Well easier said than done. [Name] wings is big enough to catch the gangs attention so, even though it's faster there will be some part where they have to run away from the animatronic since some area are small for [Name] to fly on.

So the two decides that [Name] would follow him from above and would alert him if there is a nearby animatronic or guard from his Fazwatch.

The two are heading towards Customer service for the upgrade machine, "This tickets doesn't even work. it says, 'Good for entrance to the lobby shops. Upgrade options available at customer service. Also good for one free prize from Glamrocks gifts. While Supplies last." He read.

"I wonder what the free price is?" Freddy wondereu curiously, "Oooh, gifts." [Name] said with a grin. They jump down landing besides Gregory.

"I can take you to the Upgrade machine if you like." They offered, Gregory look at them and nodded.

"Alright then!" They pick him up by his armpit, "Hey what are you-" [Name] put him on their back holding their leg so they won't fall.

--

Soon they made it to where the upgrade machine is. They put Gregory down who tried to upgrade his tickets, "It ate my pass!" Gregory complain.

"Perhaps there is a way to hack it back out." Freddy stated, "Try Glamrocks gifts! They have lots of trinkets, knickknacks, and doodads." [Name] added.

[Name] and Gregory went back up to Faz-pad to get the free gift. Gregory wounded the bot and the lid flew open along with a confetti coming out of it.

"Freddy we found the free gifts! Uh it's a crappy Mr, Hippo fridge magnet? Lame..."

Freddy apologies but [Name] told him it's okay before carrying Gregory back to the Upgrade machine.

Gregory placed the magnet on the machine causing it to act out. It glitch out making the walking Hippo now on the ground. A ticket came out of the slot, "Yes! The magnet scramble the machine! Aw man. Now it's some kind of daycare pass?" [Name] perked at the sounds of daycare.

"Ooo! It's not too long from here! Don't worry! Whatever is controlling the bot Sundrop is safe. He's on Safe mode." They assure. Gregory look at them and nodded a little bit unsure of meeting the daycare attendance since the only animatronic he trust right now is [Name] and Freddy.

"Besides we could also meet Freddy there." They added.

The two of them went their way toward the daycare when they heard Chica, "Lost boy over here." Wasting no time knowing that they are spotted [Name] grab Gregory and sprinted towards the Daycare.

2nd Person pov;

Of course before entering the daycare you made some few turns to lost Chica. You enter the daycare with Gregory in your arm.

The two familiar golden statue made you smile as you put Gregory back to his feet, "Gregory. I am unable to reach you. Check the Daycare security desk for a security badge, then let me in."

Gregory walk up the slide a bit hesitant. But you assured him that Sundrop will not do anything to harm him. Gregory slide down while you climb up the vent to watch them from above.

┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

I don't know how to deal about this after playing the ruins. But hear me out.

SPOILER AHEAD

I don't think it was Gregory who cut off the elevator. I think it was the mimic. Because why would Gregory tell Cassie the way to escape the mimic if he don't want the mimic to be free anyway? Why would he tell Cassie where to go if he will cut off the elevator anyway.

Anyway.... I hope you enjoy this chapter see you in the next update lovely petals.