🖤Chapter fifteen🖤

Chapter fifteenRepair

Chapter fifteen
Repair

"No one can hurt my family."

2nd person pov:

Well isn't this a sneaky idea. Apparently, Moondrop was asked by Vanessa to bring either Freddy or Gregory to her. So, he thought that maybe he could bring Freddy to Vanessa and maybe they could find something to Vanessa. At first Gregory have no trust to Moondrop, which was pretty understandable. But with a little bit of push from you he agree.

Now, the plan was basic, Gregory will have to find a way to go to parts and service while you spy Freddy and Vanessa in case Vanessa reveal something or try to do something to Freddy.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay alone?" You asked worriedly looking at Gregory who just raised a brow, "[Name]. I escape multiple killer animatronics for hours. I'll be fine." He assured. You were still unsure but nodded and the two of you seperate ways.

--

Freddy was power off the whole time and Vanessa is waiting for him to reboot. And once he reboot she told him everything, that she brought the kid to lost and found while she try to contact his parents. But, apparently Gregory have no record. Freddy is trying to act fool, you remain in the vent listening to their conversation.

Though your visual keep glitching for some reason. It's starting to annoyed you actually. You snapped out of your annoyance when you heard Vanessa reveal that he found out Gregory name because of his Fazwatch. Thankfully, Freddy found a good excuse.

'Hm, Freddy's getting pretty good in lying.' You thought.

Vanessa then left leaving Freddy head deattached from his body. You jump down the vent the exact time Gregory enter the room. "[Name], Gregory! Thank goodness you two are alright." You smile at Freddy, "Well, now at least we know how the others found out Gregory's name." You commented with a little laugh.

"Uhm. Could you... Reattached my head-"

"Oh, yeah right."

You type something in the console before entering the cylinder and Gregory follow, you smile at him and picked him up. The instructor already told how things work and you decided to let Gregory be the one reattached Freddy's head. After reattaching Freddy head you three left the cylinder.

"There's so much stuff in here. Is there anything I can use to stop the other bots?" Gregory asked, you put a finger on your chin. "Well, a Faz cam could work and a Fazerblaster. Bright light in the eye can often malfunction the others briefly. That won't work on me though." You said proudly.

"Where do I get one?" Gregory asked.

"You can win a Fazerblaster in Fazer blast. Faz Cam are often confiscated in Monty Golf. But you will need a party pass to open one of those attractions." Freddy explain.

"Oh wait." You said catching their attention, "I have a party pass here." You announced taking a party pass off your pocket, "A costumer dropped it after the show ended. I didn't know who dropped it so I was gonna give it to Vanessa after I have you a visit." You explained.

Freddy look surprise for a second before chuckling, you grin and look at Gregory giving him the party pass, "Here you go buddy. Where do you wanna go first?"

Gregory thought for a moment, "Fazed Blaster sounds cool. Besides, I don't like Monty." He claimed whispering the last part. "Well, you're gonna enjoy it there! Me and Freddy can't come but we could guide you there. What do you say Freddy? Let's go?" You asked looking at him. He nodded, "Sure, let's go before Vanessa come back."

"Does the Fazerblaster work on human?" Gregory asked.

"Don't even try." You and Freddy said simultaneously.