🖤Chapter six🖤

Chapter sixWelcome back

Chapter six
Welcome back

"No one can hurt my family."

3rd person pov;

[Name] drop the piece of some metal outside the landing pod. Uzi look at them raising an eyebrow, "You sure do love cleaning." She said, [Name] smile, "Yeah! I got used to it." They stated.

N flew out of the Landing pod with
Some trash in his hand, He was helping [Name] clean since he found it calming, "Thank you N!" [Name] beamed, "No problem [Name]!" He replied.

[Name] smile but it quickly faded, Their screen started glitching uncontrollably, they held their face in worried. N and Uzi eye widen, They both look at their friend, "[Name] are you okay?" N asked taking a step, [Name] felt them self getting power on?

Their Neon [Fvorite Color] Oval eye came back, They look at their friends wide eye, N and Uzi also look at them in shock seeing their body slowly fading. "W-what's happening?!" N panicked.

V suddenly landed creating a gushed of wind. "What's happening?" Her eye widen seeing your body slowly fading, "What the heck."

[Name] perspective;

Power on..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rebooting......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My eye snap open I look around for the other, but all I see is a very familiar room that I haven't seen for so long, I was on Evan room. Stood in front of me is a Man with purple skin. He smile at me and kneeled down. "[Name]? Remember me?" He asked.

I tried to scan him but it doesn't seems to work, The scan can't take his profile. However his voice sounds familiar... So familiar.

I raised my hand patting his head, He look at me shock then smile. And then it hit me. "Micheal?" I asked. He smile at me and nodded, "Sorry it took me so long to come back." He stated.

If I could cry I would be bawling my eyes out already. I caress his cheek, "You grow so much I- what happened to you?" I said. Not that I'm trying to be rude but Micheal skin look like it's rotting. He smile at me sadly, "It's a... Long story." He said letting out a small sigh.

He stood up extending his hand, "Come on [Name] let's go to the living room, we'll talk there." He stated. I smile and grabbed his hand.

He lead me to the living room where an animatronic and a blonde hair woman is. Scanning both their face, the Animatronic is known as Ennard while the Woman is Vanessa.

Vanessa's mother was a friend of Mr. William, She often left Vanessa with us since Vanessa was a friend of the Afton kids. She was 3 years younger than Micheal and now she was grown as a beautiful woman.

"Vanessa I'm happy to see you again! It's been so long my little rabbit." I beamed, A small smile form on her stoic face, "Nice to see you too [Name]... You haven't changed." She said, I grin then look at the animatronic, "Hello to you Ennard! It's nice too meet you." I stated extending my hand. He grin and shake it cheerfully, "Nice too meet you too! Eggs had been telling me about you!" He said cheerfully.

"Eggs?" I mumbled in confusion, He grin then pointed at Micheal, "Why eggs?" I asked, "When he was on Night shift on sister location, he named himself 'Egg Benedict'." Ennard stated, "I told you I didn't name myself that! It was glitch on the keyboard!" Micheal defend.

I let out a laugh and look at Micheal, He look at me and smile, "Please sit on the sofa and we'll tell you everything." He stated. I did what he said and happily sat on the sofa.

3rd person pov;

[Name] blink in surprise processing all the information they heard, "S-so all of that happen while I was power off?" They mumbled. They look down in shame, "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help." They apologize. Micheal shook his head, "It's not your fault I decided not to ask for your help since you've do so much." He said a small blush on his cheek.

Vanessa and Ennard put a reassuring hand on [Name] shoulder, "Yeah, Micheal litterly own the biggest mall on the country." Vanessa stated She look at [Name] and smile, "Maybe you could work with us on the Pizzaplex?" She suggested looking at Micheal, Micheal grin, "That's what I've been thinking!" He laughed, Vanessa rolled her eye and look at [Name], "Well then, The other will surely love you." She said then her watch started to beep. She look at it and sigh in annoyance. "Well I'll be going now I'll be late for work don't want my boss to be mad." She said eyeing Micheal.

Micheal rolled his eye and laugh "Yeah, Yeah, See you tomorrow at the Pizzaplex." He said. Vanessa wave at us goodbye then left. Micheal look back at [Name] and grin "So wanna watch a movie?"

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

If you're confused this is AN Au. It'll explain more in the story so please be patient. If you have any idea for this au I would gladly hear it. But just to let you know Gregory is NOT Evan. Oh and this is not an Ennard x Micheal. They are only friends here. Andddd there will only be one ending and that is....