Story behind my Username

Alright! We reached 900 followers! Thank you all so much. Now, I wanna tell you about my username. Have you guys ever wonder why my username is Alex 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙨? Why Petals? And why do I call my reader Petals? No? Okay.

Now, I once had this friend that died two years ago. They always wanted to be a botanist. And they weren't kidding. They are a childhood friend of mine and knows a lot about plant and when I say a lot I mean it. They are obsessed with plant. Sometimes they would hang out with me carrying a flower that they plucked from their parents garden. And one time I was waiting for them in our usual meeting place when they came carrying a box of Santan flower! (It's a red flower from our country. Very common and could find it anywhere.) Yes a whole box of it. You know, a shoe box? It was full of it! They said they plucked it from their parents garden. They were grounded for a whole week that time. It was hilarious!

Anyway, back to the topic. They love to talk about plants a lot. And me being a dumb kid don't know anything about it. So they would often teach me random things and show me different plants. One time they ask me my favorite flower and that time my favorite flower was Gumamela (because that's the only flower I saw in real life that time. Other than rose.) And then they told me their favorite plant. We bicker that time on what flower is better. And I always tell them Gumamela have the better petals than their favorite flower. Anyway, after that we would always talk about the different appearance of multiple flower and compare their petals to one another. I learn a lot of flowers because of them!

After their death, of course I was mourning and I would often re-read our old messages. I always wait for a replied hoping it was a sick jokes. Even though I know they are not the person who prabls others. Then I started to notice that we talk about flower petals, a lot. So I nicknamed their account petals. And when I came back from wattpad, I changed the last name to Petals. It's my favorite nicknames from then on and even still now.

Who knows, they are probably reborn somewhere blabbering to their new friends about plant. Hahaha.

I'm not gonna reveal any information about them because they are the person who love to keep their privacy. I just wanna share this to everyone.