Boomshaklaka

Hey everyone! This is my first 'Welcome Home' fan-fiction and I'm glad to be apart of the growing fandom. Let me give some background into HOW I gotten into the fandom in the first place. I was in bed, one random day, scrolling through my Instagram fyp (for you page), and I saw 1 post that had a colorful puppet on it, who is now revealed to be Wally Darling. I just tapped it, because the artist who made it in their style seemed cool. That was the only thing I liked, and I went on to watch random movies all day. The following day after that, my Instagram feed was FLOODED with more and more Wally and his great neighbors. So I decided, why not find out where this is originated from 😭.

I'm surprised to know this was a thing since 2016 or 2018 but the site or plan wasn't super developed at the time. Nevertheless, I'm glad I gotten disrespectfully dragged by the hair into the fandom and like seeing it grow. So I figured, why not make my own story about it? I've made two stories before on Wattpad, but that was in my child era where I had the most energy. Also, the Wattpad App just been sitting in my phone so I want to be more productive than just reading fanfics made by 13 year olds or stuff like that LMAO.

There is a lot of things to consider when you get into a fandom, such as Welcome Home, because not every "fan" is going to be the most respectful person in the planet. Course, boundaries will be crossed no matter what and that is something that has to be dealt with, or, at least controlled the best way it could. PartyCoffin/Clown has been experiencing the side effects caused by this sudden growth of their own horror project and they've made a long post on their Tumblr account stating their feelings and thoughts. It was really hurtful to read, and I just hope they get better.

They seem to be doing ALRIGHT, for now, if you check their Tumblr and Twitter. That's a good sign! The site of Welcome Home is currently down and will update/come back late June or Early July. For this fan-fiction of mine, I want to keep it respectful and within the area PartyCoffin would like it. NSFW means "not safe for work": used when sharing internet material that should only be looked at in private. For example, I see people already make very sexual content of these puppets. Like what happened to Hello? How are you? My name is? 🧍🏽‍♀️ Some of y'all really want to see people get stripped down and have sex right? That's crazy.

Sexual content is a no. This "NSFW" that is in this fan-fiction of mine would be graphic violence or gore? I know gore and violence wouldn't be a safe thing to see. But YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED. No one is gonna get naked for the intention of having sex like some fan-fics I already see doing. It does depend on HOW you write it, but I plan to make it a good story-based series that involves a lot of thrilling factors. It is marked "Mature' for a good reason. I've seen the many cool Welcome Home AU's I'd love to incorporate soon, and as well as the other amazing neighbors as well.

This story I want to take my time on is going to involve creepy or unsettling behavior, wholesome moments, hinted manipulations, hallucinations, adventure, developing relationships, and time bending. That is what is what I can think of on the top of my head. Also, I don't plan to make those "My Friend's leg gotten eaten, I'm sorry I haven't posted" update chapter things, because it makes me laugh but i'm gonna try putting my chapters out because I write A LOT of paragraphs if not obvious already 😭.

I'll link PartyCoffin's 3 known social media below so if you want to check it out and get any updates from them. Feel free. Make sure to always be kind and support the artist/creator who is PartyCoffin. They deserved the most love and genuine praise. If anyone is curious about that long post PartyCoffin made on Tumblr regarding their feelings and thoughts, I can provide that. I'm not sure if it has been delete from them personally or not yet.

Well! I hope you guys enjoy my story! I appreciate all the people who has added my story to their reading list, gave comments, and gave me a star. It is much appreciated and strives me to continue my book. Thank you! And I'll see y'all when a chapter come out. :3

p.s. my favorite character is Frank Frankly. 🦋🌸🍅

https://partycoffin.tumblr.com  

https://twitter.com/_PartyCoffin_  

https://instagram.com/partycoffin?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==