Chapter①

Sonic pov.

I'm Sonic,Sonic the hedgehog. Fastest thing alive in the world.
So I just run like always,not thing is going wrong.Till eggman show up.

Normal pov.

"HoHoHo,today is your end Sonic the hedgehog"said eggman and let his robots out."You again egghead"said Sonic and destroy eggman's robots."You are not going to win this time."Take this"said eggman and spirit some kind of toxic at sonic.Sonic success run from that "toxic" but have a little of that "toxic" sprint on sonic arm.Sonic did't notice and nothing happen after his arm have that "toxic"."That is all you got egghead?"said sonic and attack eggman's ride with his ball style.

"I'll be back"said eggman and run back his ship."Don't come back again"said sonic.

Sonic pov.

"Eggman finally gone"I said.I keep running。After 30 minutes, I decided to head back home.On the way to back home.I feel my cheek is getting hot and become weaker."What is wrong with me "I thought.

Shadow pov.

I want to have some fresh air. So,I just take a run at green hill.This place is the faker favorite place to run.I hope I'm not meeting with him. When I thought not to meet faker,I just meet him."This is too coincidence"I thought.

Normal pov.

"Hi,shadow"said sonic with his illness voice."Hi,faker.What is wrong with you"said shadow and notice sonic's cheek is as red as tomato."Not......hing..."said sonic and start to fall down.Shadow catch sonic and feel so strange because sonic never like this before. "Are you OK ,faker"said shadow and try to wake sonic up.Shadow feel that sonic body is hot.
"Maybe sonic have fever"shadow thought.

What will happen next!Find out at next chapter!Bye~

This is my first story.Please support my story!

~Sonadow fan♥