Chapter④

This is the chapter4~
Hope you enjoy and sorry about not update a long time.Can you guys forgive me*puppy eyes*

Okay,don't play again!
Here we go!

Look back chapter3~
_________________
Suddenly tails'face like see a very terrible things and said with his shaking voice"I think we have a big problem!shadow!"
_________________

Normal pov.

"What should we do now"tails shouted."What are you talking about!You just shouted at me and don't you want to explain to me now"shadow said out loud but not shouted."Tails started to explain anything to shadow.

Tails pov.

I was too bored so I wanted to test my new project on sonic but I want to make sure that he can be save.So I took him for a check on his body(they are not going hospital, since tails is a mechanical genius.)
and just everything.(I don't want to waste my time.So I write everything.)When I did the blood test I found out that sonic's antibody had been ate by some kind of virus that must be the new type.I had a little shocked about that and I notice that no enough ice bag
and I went downstairs.After that I forgot when I tapped my computer than I found a file then this was all the shouted happened"I said to shadow.

"Then what should we do now"shadow said and look at me."Why you look at me?I have no idea to deal with that virus!It is the new type!I don't even know its' name"I said to him."B-but...but..." "No but!"I shouted to shadow angrily."I have to study more about this virus!"I said."Then I should take care of sonic and go study tails"said shadow.Then I go out sonic's room,before I shut the door I give a warning to shadow"If you dare to touch him I swear I will kill you"I said.

Shadow pov.

"Now tails finally gone!"I thought to myself.*look at sonic* "sometimes you are really like Maria"I said almost whispered.

Tails pov.

I keep on study at that virus.I just can't find a little information about that virus."Awww,now I really can't deal with that virus"I said and rub my head.But when I think my big brother will dead because of me I just really can't get ride of it.Then I think over and over again. Then a light bulb is on my head."Maybe I can go and ask shadow about who people have you seen before meeting sonic"I thought to myself.
"I really is a genius"I whispered to myself. "but I keep asking shadow would he think I will bothered him"I thought and think than shadow would do to me."Never mind"I said and go upstairs.

Normal pov.

Tails open sonic room's door and see shadow has a little tired. Tails ask shadow in a caring tone"Are you OK if you tired you can take a little nap at the living room" "No,I am OK don't worry just keep study"replied shadow and yawn."Just take a nap I will take care of sonic and keep study,Ok"tails said."Ok,then"said shadow and walking out sonic room."If you need me just shouted my name,tails!"shouted shadow and ready for his nap.Tails shouted back"I will"

Amy pov.

"Where is my sonikku!"shouted Amy."Where have he been!"I said worried about my dear sonikku. Suddenly, a light bulb on Amy's head."Maybe he is at his house!I'm coming for you,sonikku wait for me!"I said and started running to sonic(and tails)house.I'm in front of my sonikku house and I walk up to press the door bell.

Normal pov.

Shadow hear about the door bell rang.So,he get up and answer the door.He see Amy is in front of the door.Amy is in shocked when he see shadow answer the door not her sonikku."Why are you at sonic's house,shadow?"asked Amy."Why should I answer you questions pink hedgehog!Anyway why are you come to sonic's house?"shadow said to Amy while has a eye on her.Amy reply him"You no need to know about this" "I am 100% sure this is definitely about sonic."said shadow.
"Well...Y-yes"said Amy."Now let me in!" "No way in hell!"shouted shadow angrily and don't want let Amy go inside the house."Just let me in!You stupid hedgehog!"shouted Amy.

Meanwhile~

Tails still keep unlock that lock(if you want to know about the lock look back chapter3)

After unlock the lock~

Tails run downstairs very fast and saw……………

This is chapter 4 end!
If you enjoy please vote or comment this chapter!

Bye~
~Sonadow fan♥