Chapter⑤

Hi there!this is the promise that I did,remember!

So here it is chapter 5~
Please enjoy~

Look back chapter 4~
_____________________
Tails run downstairs very fast and saw .........
_____________________
Tails pov.

I saw that Amy's hand has her piko piko hammer and shadow's hand has his chaos emerald.It look like they want to have a war or something. So I quickly run to their middle and shouted"STOP!"Now I realized I did the stupidest things on the world.
They look and shouted at me at the same time"GO AWAY!TAILS!"Oh my god my ears was about to boom,that hurt so much.All I can do just walked away.My eyes was so watery like I was about to cry.I wish that sonic was at here.If he was here he should properly stop them in a minute.

Normal pov.

Tails just sit at sofa and crying quietly. Amy and shadow are still getting the war up.Amy swing her piko piko hammer to shadow but shadow just disappear when he said"Chaos control!"Amy miss him so she just step the ground and shouted angrily"Where did he go!" but she suddenly thinking of sonic.
So,Amy walk upstairs to sonic's room and open the door but she don't know the door have a lock.She try to open but the lock stop her.She pick up her piko piko hammer and swing at the door.BANG!BANG!
BANG!the sound of the hammer banging on the door!Tails run upstairs and try to stop Amy but definitely he failed.Now where is shadow go?

Shadow pov.

I just chaos control into sonic's room for sure that pink hedgehog wouldn't hurt my sonic.(really?Sonic is already YOURS!)I saw that sonic chest rises and falls peaceful. OMG!he is so cute!Why I will hate him.He is such a cute guy. Wait!?Yes he is a guy!Why I am in love with him!(because he is cute,you idiot!)Then I heard someone is coming upstairs. I knew she will up here!BANG!BANG!BANG!That pink hedgehog is banging on the door!Shit!I gonna let sonic leave here!fast!Then I heard Amy shouted"shadow I know you are in there!"How?!How did she knew I am at sonic's room!(because she knew you care about sonic you idiot!) Well, I don't know!Oh ya!I need to get sonic out of here!I carry sonic bride style again and said"chaos control!".After that,I disappear with sonic...no!MY sonic in my arms!

Amy pov.

I finally break in but there is no one in there.I whispered"sonikku!Where are you?come out come out wherever you are!" "Where did he go?"I thought to myself. I heard Tails mumbled"It couldn't be!sonic is already..." The last word I can't heard.I staring at tails thinking of what word could be the last one.Then he notice and asked"Why are you starting at me.Is there something wrong?" But I didn't answer him. So he just walk downstairs like nothing happened.I was a little bit angry of what tails have done but it is nothing because I am still worry about my sonikku.Anyway,Where did shadow go?I haven seem him in a while.

Shadow pov.

I chaos control to my own house and I am at my bedroom.(Why you guys staring at me like I am crazy?Everyone can have a home!)I slowly put sonic on my bed.He still look peaceful but now I am really confusing about what tails said.Tails said that have some kind of virus is in sonic's body and eating his antibody. How can sonic still alive?I am thinking about this virus an hour ago.Now I am still cannot figure out.This is confusing me!

Tails pov.(sorry for so much pov change)

Did Amy heard me mumbled so she asked me that question. I walked downstairs and not answering Amy's question. She will probably angry right now.Now I am siting on the couch and thought"Am I forgetting something?"I thought and thought again and mumbled"It is something about sonic and it is important thing." "But what it could be?"I thought to myself."OMG!I remember now is the virus!"I yelled but quickly covered my mouth. I heard Amy walked downstairs and asked me"What did you say right now?!" I knew she already heard clearly what I had say just now."It couldn't be real,right tails?" "What are you talking about?"I lie to her but this is to her own good.But she also knew that I was lie."Don't lie to me tails,WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM!"she yelled."Please tell me what is going on!" I could only saw that she was crying right now and she begged me on her knees. I quickly hold her up.She just standing and crying. I don't know how to do so I let her sit on the couch and trying to comfort her but she just crying louder that before."Alright,alright I will tell you so please stop crying!"when I say that she just stop crying and look at me and gave me a look like'quick, telling me'.So,I tell him about the sonic's problem and those virus thing. Now she have question mark above her head.She asked"How sonic have those virus?" "I don't know too!" "But I am wondering what person who can do this to sonic?"Amy and I thinking more deeper.

Eggman pov.(did you guys forget about him?)

"What bot I will used today?I don't how to choose? Cubot!Orbot!" "Yes!"they probably say at the same time. "What bot could I used?"I asked "Just choose one,that won't be that hard."Orbot said."Or maybe you can let you machine choose." "Yes,that would be perfect!"I said and put the card inside the machine.(if you have saw sonic x,you should know about this machine!)Then the machine give out a card.That is tankbot.(sorry I don't know how to give Eggman's robot a name)So,I decided to used tankbot to attack the city. "Hohohoho"I laugh and Cubot and Orbot joined.Soon,the earth will be mine.

End of chapter5~
I hope you enjoy this chapter and continue support this story and I am sorry about the slow update. It is because my school teachers really like to give me homework and when they mark like the pen's ink is no need money to buy.I can update this chapter because there have some teachers can't come to my class so that means not homework to me.

I really thanks all of you that support me and this story!

And my English is no that good so if I have grammar mistake or wrong spelling please forgive me!

At last I hope you guys would happy every day and enjoy my story.

Bye~
~Sonadow fan♥

One chapter one question time!

What is your favorite character in sonic's games?

A)sonic
B)shadow
C)silver
D)tails
E)knuckles
F)Amy
G)cream
H)Rouge
I)Omega
J)big
K)vector
L)Charmy(Thx for everyone who told me)
M)Blaze
N)Mephiles
O)Eggman
P)Cubot
Q)Orbot
R)Espio(maybe)
S)Metal Sonic

Ok so you can comment or message to tell me!

Bye~
~Sonadow fan♥