Chapter⑦

Hello guys I'm back!Huh,what?!you guys think I'm dead because i haven't update in last month!Hey!not funny!Anyway I'm still alive.So I made you guys a new chapter!Enjoy~

Look back at chapter6~
________________________
Shadow pov.

"Ahhhh!"a voice shouted from...my house?!Is it sonic?!Isn't he is in coma?!Why can he wake up in a sudden?!
_________________________

Normal pov.

After that voice, everyone expect eggman reach to shadow's house where the shouted voice come from as quick as they can.Shadow reach there first and saw that sonic is gone!"How could this is possible?!"yelled shadow and has tears forming down his cheeks.Tails and other soon catch up with shadow. They saw shadow has his knees down and crying.Tails feel bad because he knew that shadow is deeply in love with sonic and now he is gone in no way.The others didn't know what happen just stand right there like a fool.

Meanwhile~

Eggman is completely mad because they just keep ignored him."You made me do so!"he yelled and press the red button that had a caution sign.Tankbot's system keep beeping and starting to gather some kind of black hole."If this is the way you treat me,I'm gonna use my way to treat back!"The black hole is getting bigger and sucks things into it.
Things are getting serious.Tails and the others soon notice that shadow's house is slowly sucking into the black hole."Shadow we have to go now!"said tails and trying to pull shadow up but shadow just like a body who lost its soul. Shadow just wouldn't listen his heart just having a panic attack."Shadow!c'mon!we have to go"yelled rouge at shadow. Knuckles walk towards shadow and stop in front of him.

PUNCH

Yes!you didn't watch wrong!Knuckles punch shadow hard on face!(never expect that coming XD!)"This isn't you!Where is the shadow I know!!"he yelled at the red face shadow and mumbled"If sonic know...he will be sad too..."it a little cracked in his sound and have tears in his eyes but he didn't let the tears out. Shadow realize that he let everybody worry about him.So,he decided to cheer up and don't let everyone worry about him.Shadow wiped the tears on his face and said"sorry I wasn't myself at last minutes ago" "Then?what are we waiting for! let get out of here before we all been sucks into the black hole!"Rouge said. Everyone nodded and quickly running out from the house.

Shadow pov.

We all run out from my house and actually I saw a blue things pass me.I hope I didn't watch wrong."What should we do now?"asked Tails."I guess we need a plan"I suggested."Agree"said Rouge and Tails.We all look at knuckles. "If you all agree I have nothing to say,count me in"knuckles said."Ok!this is my plan.Rouge and Knuckles distract him and Tails and I will find the way to destroyed the robot.How you guys think?"I said."I think it a great idea."said Tails."How many time do you need?" asked Rouge."We don't know"I said. "Don't waste anymore time !just do it already!"Knuckles said impatiently."But I just afraid that we couldn't make it"said Rouge."Don't worry we can make it so don't be afraid,ok"said Knuckles and plant a kiss on Rouge's lips.I was actually surprise by this."Are you guys a thing now?"I asked."Yeah..."they said awkwardly and blushed."You guys go first and remember you guys just have to distract his attention do not attack,ok?"I said."Fine"said Knuckles."Especially you"I said."Don't worry,shadow. I can handle him~"Rouge said in a sexy voice and look at Knuckles causing him to blush.They move after that."We can ready......"I said and look back at Tails who is covering his eyes with both of his hand.

"..."is all I can say.

"It okay now Tails."I said."Really..."he said and slowly put down his hands and open his eyes.I thought maybe that a little bit too stimulate for a child."We are ready to go now.Are you ready?"I asked and tails give me a thumb up mean that he is ready to go."Good!and now let's go!"I said.

Eggman and that lovely couple~

Eggman pov.

“It too cool!I never have a chance to do like this as long as that blue rat is at here!Ho Ho Ho!!"I said."And now that little rat is gone!Ho Ho Ho!"(That look like a Santa laugh and Happy Christmas~)

Rouge pov.

I heard Eggman laugh creepy and send shiver to me.Knuckles seems to be notice me shiver and hug me tightly and said"Don't worry I will protect you."OMG!I feel so safe when he is around me."and I will not let him get you"he said and he my forehead."It time to distract his attention"I said."Whatever you say,my princess~"he whispered the last part in my ear and send shiver down to my body.This shiver(Knuckles's)and that shiver(Eggman's)is not the same shiver.This shiver is my love give it to me.That shiver is the scare inside my heart."Let's go"said Knuckles. This is the first time I let my real smile out.

Tails pov.

"Let's go"I heard shadow said."okay."I said."It time to do some sonic's job."he voice cracked a little when he mentioned sonic.We all know that beating Eggman is sonic's job but now he is gone.Where are you,Sonic…"Tails…"I heard shadow said and realized that my face is wet. "What?Am I crying?"I mumbled and touch my face."I know you miss him too Tails"said shadow and hug me.OMG!I can't believe he hug me like I say HUG me!It wouldn't be a true if he didn't meet you Sonic."Okay,Tails go wash your face,we got job to do."he said and I nodded. After I wash my face,I heard shadow mumbled"Where are you  sonic,I miss you so much?"and I saw that he has tears on his cheeks but soon wipe it off.

OMG!Finally it done!
I know it sucks but enjoyed!

I have a great news!!
This book is finally over. . . . . .1K and it almost2K!!!
Thanks guys I never thought this book can have so much views!!
Thank you I really appreciate!!

One chapter one question!

Why do like this book?I think it sucks and I even want to delete this story.What do you guys think about it?

Please answer!

~Sonadow fan♥