Chapter③

This is chapter3.Enjoy~

Look back chapter②~
__________________
Shadow change the ice bag again and again for the faker. Shadow notice that sonic is...cute!!!
__________________

Shadow pov.

"Sonic look so cute!"I thought."WAIT am I just think sonic is cute!!"I thought."I'm not gay.I can't have this feeling to sonic. CAN I."I yelled in my head and look at sonic. "Sonic seem sleep in peaceful" and staring at sonic lips."OMG it look so soft.Can I just kiss sonic"I thought in my head and notice that my nose is bleeding.

Tails pov.

"Why shadow is so care about sonic" I thought to myself and so confuses about what shadow has done today.Than, more questions pop out in my head."Maybe I can go and ask shadow and all the questions will be solve"I thought and go upstairs.When I goes upstairs,a step and a step make more questions poop out my mind."Shadow is not going to tell me the true don't I think"I thought. I was in front of sonic's room's door."Should I open it or I shouldn't?"I thought.

After a few minutes later~

I open the door.I see shadow nose is bleeding and more questions poop out in my mind.

Normal pov.

"Why you nose is bleeding"ask tails and have many questions marks on his head."What should I do now!"shadow thought and nothing to say about this situation.All of a sudden a very scary thought go though tails's mind."Could it be SHADOW HAVE A LIKING ON SONIC!"tails thought.

After a few minutes of silent~

Tails broke the silent and ask shadow...
"Are you have a liking on sonic?!"
"Of course not!"shouted shadow but his cheeks betrayed him and grow red as an apple.Tails notice that shadow's cheeks is really red.It means tails is right. Tails quickly push shadow out sonic's room."What happen to you,Miles."ask shadow angry.But tails only say"From now start you can't come any closer to this room,it you come closer I will do anything to protect my big brother, do you understand.If you understand get downstairs and do not go upstairs!"shouted tails and really get worry of what shadow would do something not good to his big brother."What is Miles thinking about,I don't like faker(this is fake)!"thought shadow and trying to arrange his emotions towards to sonic."What is wrong with me,I never has this strange feeling to anyone expect... ... ... ...MARIA."thought shadow and feel very confuses about what happen to him.

Tails pov.

"OMG,I just say it out to shadow the hedgehog. That means I have protect my big brother once."I thought and make a victory pose."From now I may help my big brother change the ice bag."I said and sit beside my big brother.

After many days later~

Normal pov.

Those days tails just so beware of shadow.When tails go downstairs to take more ice bag for sonic,he just have to make sure that sonic is safe and shadow did't go upstairs he invent a safety lock called 'super duperlockbecausetailswantto protectSonic'this lock want eye scan, fingerprint scan,blah blah blah and many other things that we don't even know."How about sonic?"ask shadow."Nothing is turning good on sonic"answering tails."Can I see sonic for a while?"ask shadow."Of course,my answer is cannot! If you have any dirty mind to sonic!I'm going to kill you"said tails and look at shadow like he want to kill shadow now."Don't look at me like that and I will promise if I touch sonic I will go to the hell.Is this enough?"said shadow and his hands just cross together and put on his chest."Fine, but can't over ten minutes!"said tails and walk upstairs. Shadow just can't believe that tails let him see sonic."Do you really want to see sonic, shadow!Now get you fxxking ass up from the sofa!"said tails."What a bad boy!"Shadow thought.Shadow follow tails upstairs.

Eggman pov.

At eggman's bass~

"Why I can't see that blue rat from last week."said eggman."Maybe he is afraid of you."said Orbot."Of course not!You fool!"shouted eggman and beat Orbot head."Maybe he is hiding something from you,Dr Eggman."said Cubot."Yes! This is possible! But how we can let that blue rat out"said eggman."We can attack the city to let sonic come out."said Cubot and Orbot together."Yes! Prepare to battle tomorrow Ho Ho Ho.said eggman and laugh evily.

Normal pov.

At sonic's room~

"Do you have any idea about sonic got the fever?"ask shadow. Tails did't say anything just keep tapping his computer. Suddenly,tails'face like see a very terrible things and said with his shaking voice"I think we have a big problem, shadow!"

Yes!!!!
This is chapter3hope you like it!
Bye~

~Sonadow fan♥