Chapter②

This is the new chapter. Enjoy~

Look back Chapter①~
________________
"Are you OK, faker"said shadow and try to wake sonic up.Shadow feel sonic body is hot."Maybe sonic have fever"shadow thought.
________________

Shadow pov.

"Why is this happening on me"I thought to myself. So,I think and think the way to solve this problem."Ahhhh,what should I do now"I shouted out.

After a minit~

"Maybe I can find that little fox always around sonic"I thought and pick up sonic bride style run to sonic's house.

Tails pov.

I am working on my new project that can perfect to help sonic at the battle with eggman.After an hour,I finally finish my project.I want to tell sonic and make some test on sonic but sonic is out for a run.So,I decided to wait sonic back home at the living room.

After many hours later~

"Sonic did't come back home yet!This is never happening before"I thought and start to worry about sonic." I think I should go to find sonic" and heard the doorbell rang. "Sonic is back home."I thought.I go to open the door and saw...SONIC IS ON SHADOW'S HANDS.

Normal pov.

"Can I go inside fox,maybe sonic got fever"said shadow and carry sonic."Of course you can by the way my name is Miles Prower or you can call me tails,remember that"said tails and let them in.Shadow carry sonic and follow tails go to sonic's room.They go inside sonic's room.Shadow put sonic on the bed and tell tails take some ice bag."Is this enough,shadow?"ask tails."Yes"said shadow and put a ice bag on sonic's forehead."What happen with sonic"ask tails."I don't know"said shadow." You really don't know everything?"ask tails."If you really want to know just ask sonic"said shadow coldly. Tails don't ask anymore and walk out sonic's room.Before tails walk out."If you need more ice bag just tell me"said tails and close the door.After tails leave the room,he is thinking why shadow so care about sonic. It is so weird.

Shadow pov.

I change the ice bag again and again for the faker. I notice that sonic look so ...cute.

Finally,I write a new part.Please forgive me not update some many days.::>_<::

I'm really sorry.~w_w~

But please continue to support my story.

~Sonadow fan♥