Chapter⑥

I'm back!!Sorry for not update sooner but here it is!

Look back chapter5
__________________
Eggman pov.
Soon the earth will be mine!
__________________
Normal pov.

Shadow wake up and heard some noisy voice at outside. He get up and walk to window. He saw people was screaming for help and houses have been destroyed."what happened?!"he said.Then he heard someone yelled sonic name.The voice was familiar but he couldn't remember it.He heard laughing like crazy and he remember who was the owner of this crazy laugh "Eggman!"he yelled.Eggman seem like he has notice."Well,well,well look what we have here.Isn't this is Shadow the hedgehog"Eggman said."Why did you want to find sonic?"asked shadow. Eggman has a little shocked about shadow call sonic name so he asked"When did you started call his real name?" Shadow soon realized that he call sonic real name and he just asked back"Well why do you want to find sonic?" "Em...because..."Eggman can't tell him like because I want to beat him right."why you didn't answer my question first?you answer I answer"Eggman said to shadow shocked."Whatever,I already know why did you find him " shadow said coldly."Take this!" Eggman shouted while he push the button.Tankbot shots laser from its eyes. It is a great damaged to shadow thought."Chaos spears!"shouted shadow and some sparkling light come from his chaos emerald.Two powers come together and disappear in a boom.That boom make some house near shadow's been destroyed."What are you doing?!"shouted shadow and turned his head to face eggman."hohoho, look like you didn't know.I want this earth so beautiful and powerful."he laughed."please continue tankbot muhahahaha"he laugh creepy." As you comment sir."said tankbot and continue destroyed the city.The city is a mess.The tall buildings fall down, the house was destroyed and the citizens are screaming for help.How can shadow stay to keep sonic?

Sonic and Tails'house~

(Sorry already been destroyed)

Tails saw his house and his lab destroyed by tankbot with his own eyes. He crying so hard.It is so hurt to stay still to see all of his things been destroyed for a kid.Amy try to comfort him like what he had done a few minutes ago.Knuckles and Rouge come to meet with them.When they saw that mess rouge said"Oh my godness!" "Must be Eggman!"shouted knuckles.(don't feel knuckles is so clever before!)Tails stand up and said"let beat him" "You sure Tails"said Amy in a caring tone."Yes"Tails said and wipe his tears with his hand."Oh right then let go."Rouge said and take Amy hands and fly.Tails does the same things to knuckles. They fly to where tankbot was.

Shadow pov.(finally?)

I didn't know how long I can keep fighting.I am already a little tired but that robot seem like not having a damaged from my attack."hohoho"That annoying sound."SHADOW!"I heard someone yelled my name.I turn to where the voice come from and I saw something are flying towards me.I take a good look.It is Tails,Amy,Knuckles and Rouge."You guys"I said."Watch out!"yelled Tails.Laser shot out from the robot's eyes. We all successful to hide the laser but tails saw a woman and her child was about to hit by the laser.He dash to the woman and push her beside the laser. It is lucky which tails didn't hit by the laser. We dash to tails. Tails told us he was fine but I saw one of his tails have a little burn.I go up and touch his tail where have a little burn.When I touch it he jumped so high and scream."You are wounded,tails"I said and he said"I'm fine this is just a little burn." "Ok I know but at least you have to clean your wound"I said and he nod."Are you guys annoying me?!"said Eggman angrily."Yes and why we can't?"said knuckles and Rouge quickly said"Yay, why we can't?!" "Ahhhh!"a voice shouted from...my house!?It is sonic?Isn't he is in coma?Why can he wake up in a sudden?

End of chapter6~

I hope all of you guys enjoy this and please support my story!

Bye~

One chapter one question!

What skills shadow have?

Please answer!

~Sonadow fan♥