Ruby Rose

A/N: Hello again, my friends! Welcome to another chapter of Noble Reclamation. Like always, I own none of the art, or pictures used in this story. RWBY and Halo belong to Rooster Teeth and 343 Industries respectively. Enjoy the chapter.

(Speaking out loud, Thoughts)

Location: Vale, Just outside city limits

Time: 19:41 Hours, August 31, 80 AGW(After Great War)

Six's POV

Noble Six couldn't believe it. The people she watched die with her own eyes, with the exception of Jun, were alive.

"Did Oum not tell you that we would be here, alive and well." Jorge chuckles.

Six quickly regains her composure, walks up to Jorge, and sucker-punches him in the guts.

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again I'll do more than just punch you. Do you hear me!!!" She shouts at him.

Jorge just nods, clearly in pain. Emile laughs.

"Aww, you do care about us."

Six turns and stares at him for a good five minutes, not moving or speaking. He withers under that stare.

"Right, forgot you don't have a sense of humor." He grimaced.

"Knock it off you two. We still have a job to do. Get over here, Six." Carter orders.

Six walks over to the rest of the group.

"First things first, welcome back Six." He says, welcoming her back.

Six just nods.

"You met Oum, I would assume, so I am going to get right into it. We need to go to Beacon Academy, and find this 'Ozpin' person. Apparently he will ask us to join as students and we have to accept his offer. Everyone still with me?"

Everybody nods.

"Alright, since we have no idea how to find this guy, we're going to split up and ask around, just keep a low profile and don't start a scene. Teams will be me and Jun, Kat and Jorge, and Emile and Six. Any questions?"

Everybody shakes their heads, and splits into their teams. Emile walks up to Six as she internally groans.

'Of all the people I get paired with, it has to be him!'

"Ready to roll, partner?" He asks energetically.

"One pun, I'll cut your tongue out." She threatens.

"Got it, got it. Sheesh, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

Six ignores him and walks in the general direction of Vale. Emile hurries to catch up with her.

"What do you think this guy looks like?" He asks.

"..."

Six ignores him. She finds that ignoring him tends to send the right message.

Emile, seeing that now is not the time to be annoying Six with puns and jokes, not if he wants to keep his tongue at the very least, keeps quiet, and the pair make the trip to Vale in silence.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Emile and Chibi Yang annoying everyone with their puns.

Location: Dust Till Dawn, Vale

Time: 20:03 Hours, August 31, 80 AGW(After Great War)

Emile's POV:

As Six and Emile were searching for clues to help them locate Ozpin, Six noticed a group of men in black suits, top hats and red shades walking by. They were following a very badly dressed man with ginger hair in a bowler hat somewhere.