The First Step (Part One and Two)

A/N: Hello everyone, it's Jynx. Like always, just a disclaimer that RWBY and Halo belong to their respective owners and I own none of the pictures(Including the one above, credit goes to Dustiniz117 on Deviant Art) or videos used in this story. That's all, enjoy this chapter.

Location: Beacon Academy, Vale

Time: 06:00 Hours, September 4, 80 AGW(After Great War)

Jorge's POV

Jorge was sleeping peacefully, having sweet, sweet dreams about mowing down waves of Covenant soldiers with his minigun, when he was shaken awake by somebody.

"Wake up, Noble!"

The big man didn't want to be disturbed, and just rolled over with a grunt.

Only to receive a kick to the ribs.

"Ow!!!" He shouts in pain.

"Get off your ass." Carter orders.

Jorge looked at Carter with murder in his eyes.

"What the bloody hell was that for?" He growls

The other spartan looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"You wouldn't wake up."

"It's Oh-Six Hundred. We don't need to be at Beacon Cliff by Nine!" He shouts.

Kat walks up to him.

"He wants you to find and wake up Six." She says with an evil grin on her face.

Jorge looks around, only to realize that Six is indeed not with them.

"We did 'not it'. You didn't say not it in time."

The Spartan II groans as he gets to his feet.

"Why do I have to wake her up?"

"Remember the one time she slept during the Reach Campaign?" Carter reminds him. "Jun woke her and got beaten like a drum with his own Sniper Rifle!!"

Said Spartan cries out in the background.

"I am never going to be the same!!!"

"So why do I have to do it?" Jorge asks.

"Because you're a Spartan II, and you can literally tank rockets and keep going. Your armor should protect you from her wrath."

One of the only things that Noble Team could agree on about Six is that she is by far the most intimidating and unsettling member. Even more so than Emile, and that was saying something considering all the puns and jokes Emile would make when he was in combat.

Emile looks at the big man.

"So, will you-"

"Fine, I'll wake her up! It's been nice knowing you all." He bids his team farewell as he knows that he may never see them again after this.

Jorge makes his way to where Six was sleeping. He didn't know where she was specifically, only that she had left the ballroom and hadn't come back in. After about an hour and a half of searching, he hears gentle snoring coming from one of the branches of a red tree. Looking up, he notices an arm hanging from a branch higher up in the tree.

He calls up into the tree.

"Six. I hate to do this, but you need to wake up."

That did nothing. The Grim Reaper just started turning and was mumbling incoherently. Jorge tried again, a bit louder.

"Six, wake the hell up!"

Once again, this did nothing. He decided to take a risk, and kicked the tree. The results were immediate. She fell out of the tree into a heap.