Meeting

Laura's POV

My Mother informed me last night I need to meet the Reynolds family members so today at 12:00 p.m. we need to reach the restaurant and talk for the first time.I am very nervous coz I've never met any of my previous proposers since I don't have any experience of what should I talk on the first meeting.I really hope all goes well and fine.Throwing a look at myself I leave as my mother shouts
"Laura,hurry up,dear we are getting late we need to reach at least 5 minutes prior"to which I reply "Coming Mom"and I reached the patio in 2 minutes.The moment we reached the restaurant my hands started sweating and I became cautious of my surroundings.I just prayed for everything to go smoothly and we entered the restaurant where the receptionist took over to our reserved table where the Reynolds family members were already seated. I was introduced to them by my parents and when my parents asked for Ryan we were informed that he couldn't make it and he has left his decision on his parents to select the girl and inform him the date to get married.I sighed in relief that I don't have to go through the Questionnaire and was very impressed with him that he valued his parents' opinion above all. This would be my final decision of marrying him without having any meeting with him.So I immediately said "Yes" to it when asked for the answer.

Ryan's POV

I wasn't interested in meeting the Bells family but mom was adamant for me to go and have a look at the girl.It was then decided that I we'll meet in the restaurant and finalise everything.I was a bit nervous as I can handle the large business but not any woman I didn't understand the concept of Questioning the girl as if she is a cattle to be bought.
Suddenly the phone beeped and I had a look at my phone for the emergency which occured at the warehouse which needed my immediate attention and I was saved by the girls meeting.I hoped everything was arranged and my parents informed me that the girl is decent and would take good care of me and shared all the details of her.I enquired and found that the girl was plus sized,curvy and a simple girl with no bad habits and tantrums so I can easily handle her.Our parents had fixed the date of our marriage which was on 15th of September to be held.The main thing is I have only heard about her not seen her so yes I'm excited.