The Ball

Ryan's POV

I received the message from Rose that they reached home and I should have a look at her makeover before going to the ball and she could do some last minutes changes if possible.So I rushed home and the scene unfolded in front of my eyes was like a dream because I couldn't believe that Laura can look so beautiful causing a tent in my pants without  even having a word to say.I was mesmerised by her beauty but when I looked at her keenly I could see her cleavage which increased the  pressure of  having a cold shower before proceeding to the ball without it I  couldn't make it to the ball so immediately I left thanking Rose and then she left us alone.
She told Laura to call her tomorrow and ask the details.I showered quickly and dressed up to match with Laura to make a perfect couple so we left for the ball before the clock strucked 7:00 pm
The moment we entered the car I told her "Don't leave my side I don't want any funny or slutty business which can ruin my image in front of everyone. I'll introduce you as my wife so please be careful ".Sam was supposed to come directly to attend the ball from office today as there was a lot of pending work to be taken care of in my absence.
Hearing my words I could see tears in her eyes welled up but I couldn't do anything because I didn't wanted her to get a clue as to how beautiful she looked or for that matter compliment her.
The moment car stopped and I opened Laura's side of the door then she stepped out and I took hold of her hand and moved in the hall.My all friends and rivals from the business world and school mates and college mates were attending the ball.I asked her to remember my words and act wisely.

I introduced Her as my wife and saw everyone's eyes filled with lust gawking her just then Laura's parents welcomed us and they were really happy to see Laura happy only if they knew how I treat their daughter.I was anxious and I wanted to release my frustration because I wanted to feel her beneath me and I will do so on reaching home so  after having a couple dance with her eating dinner,and having 2 shots of alcohol I asked her to bid good bye to her parents and again took hold of her hand and asked my driver to bring the car at the gate and entered the car.I didn't let go of her hand and caressed it with my fingers for the first time we reached home till then and I dragged her to our room opening the door and started undressing her for a moment she stared at me and then asked "What are you doing ?"to which I replied "Nothing ,I should have done this long back but looking at your beauty today I can't hold back and I want to release my seeds in you and fuck you till you are pregnant".I dragged her to bed and kissed her sensesessly not knowing what is going on,she was a bit  shy and when I started to unclasp the bra and saw her huge breasts I couldn't control I stripped my clothes and entered her with a bang when she screamed my name hard and I told her"Comeon Scream my name baby "to which she was all wet down south and I asked her to stay still for a moment as this would pain a lot but I didn't care and kept pounding her hard and then released all my seeds hoping to make her pregnant and I want her to be pregnant so that she can have my baby and everyone should know She Is Mine to fuck, impregnate,love,lust, cherish her like a piece of meat and I fucked her non-stop till the wee hours of morning and didn't let her get a single ounce of sleep.
I told her "You are Mine and I don't want any one to look at you.Got it and from tomorrow you are going to wear lingerie of different brands and let me fuck you" as I understood that she's a virgin when I slammed my cock in her pussy and she took hold of my shoulder and screamed hard.I understood that she lost her virginity to me and I let her take mine I decided to  bring 10 sets of lingerie of different brands for her to wear them and for me to rip them out of her.
The next day I instructed her after breakfast to come in the room and asked her"Are you sore today Laura ?"to which she just nodded in shyness  and I couldn't help it so I placed her on the dressing table and finger fucked her when she let her orgasm I mouthed her vagina and sucked all the juices and placed her mouth on my cock so she could taste me today in the morning and get a clue to what will be her duty to satisfy my needs and never let me down.