🌹 Rose

Laura's POV

I was stunned looking at Ryan for arriving early today from the balcony so I rushed to open the door when he again insulted me saying I looked like a slut in the sun dress and should immediately change it which brought tears to my eyes,I ran and made a cup of coffee after changing into long tshirt and baggy jeans.He was sitting in his study imagining something when I knocked and entered and placed the tray with a cup of coffee handing him to which he complimented me by surprising me for it was the first time he complimented my coffee and my baggy jeans and long tshirt.After that he again took me by surprise saying that the breakfast was good,I couldn't stop smiling and feeling happy but it was short lived when he informed me about the ball taking place like every year organised by my parents and he has to introduce me as his wife and he needed me to dress like a professional for which I didn't have any clue as I don't know how to get dressed for such parties because it had never been my cup of tea in these matters.
Hearing my reply he called someone and asked for her help maybe I heard some Rose when he suddenly told me "My friend Rose will be here tomorrow morning at 9 to pick you up go with her and do as she says and I don't want any complaints from her not treating well.Do you get that?" to which I replied with a nod.Sometimes I feel he's very intimidating and with that I left the study waiting for the day to end after having dinner with the maids I entered my room picked up clothes took a long shower and slept like a baby.

The next morning at the table Sam asked me to accompany them for the breakfast but I made an excuse and ran in the kitchen to have breakfast with the maids I instructed them to clean certain  areas which required immediate attention.

I was getting restless as the clock strucked 9:00 am and there was a car at the gates informed by the security asking to let the car in  or not. Ryan instructed them to open the gates and let the car in.I stood up to open the door and The moment Rose entered she ignored me and went to hug Ryan as she was his college mate and a good friend Rose and I hoped if she was only his friend and not something more than that.My husband was a charmer I secretly admired him,his body ,his lips ,his abs as I have seen him bare chest half naked and can be described like a piece of meat to be feasted upon only if he accepted me as his wife we would have relished each other and maybe I would have gifted him a baby on board but to my fate I was still a virgin even after being a married woman.

It was really embarassing when I was gawking my husband and he was introducing me to Rose who was beauty with brains having a crush on my husband.She had  carried herself so well as she was the headteacher of the famous grooming classes in our town.I zoned out for a second when Ryan called me in anger"Laura are you  listening?"to which I just nodded and then again asked "This is Rose my friend she'll take care of everything I'll meet you at 7:00 pm be dressed by that time and be at your best behaviour".saying he left for office with Sam.

After Ryan left I went to Rose who was taking a tour of the Mansion I asked her "Would like to have some thing?" to which she replied saying "Yes,I would like to have a Cocktail of 50 ml gin,50 ml of rum mixed with some sex on the banana and a tint of beer to top it off ".  I heard her request and was frozen that she drinks early in the morning to which she replied bursted laughing"Dont mind I was just kidding you I don't drink yes sometimes occasionally but I'm not an  alcoholic and ya I'm really famished and starving so please make a heavy breakfast as a compensation for helping you out so that if we need to skip our lunch we will not be hungry for a longer time." I replied"Okay " and started making her a meal,after having her breakfast she told me "You are a really good chef Laura I appreciate your food and would really envy Ryan and Sam for relishing delicacies prepared by you,now when I know you I'll drop by anytime and you have to make me a meal and from now onwards you'll be my best friend not that boring Ryan"
"He is the biggest boring person I've met in my life if only I didn't knew Ryan and Sam from childhood I wouldn't have come to your rescue.Now come on hurry up let's move our asses we have limited time and you need to be prepped for your ball party Come on hurry up."
She took hold of my hand and started running towards the car and I just tagged along with her.I just couldn't understand she met me just some minutes ago and I could feel the warmth of friendship in the air just like someone quoted as "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" I felt "Friendship is in the Air".
The car moved and after sometime we entered the H&M store.She couldn't find anything interesting so she asked me to move to other store and then we landed  in HERMES to which she started searching the dresses quickly and told me to wear in the trial room where I went,changed and tried it which was a Royal Purple Colour Velvet Gown which fitted my body perfectly showing the curves and I doubted if Ryan would let me wear it in future because he didn't like me wearing the sun dress the other day but this dress showed my cleavage too.Now I was a little skeptical and doubtful of this dress,but she bought it and send the bill to Ryan to pay for it,then she took me to do my hair,nails,and makeup to a salon which almost took away our half a day we took the most beautiful pair of sandals which I had never worn in my life and I feared that I would trip wearing heels as I didn't have any clue how to walk with them on and Ryan would also be embarassed if I would fall off but she insisted quoting "You look breathtakingly beautiful and Ryan would lose his mind and will fuck you till his heart's content I bet if he just has your one look right now he would also ask you to skip the party maybe and you will get lucky tonight" to which I just blushed and murmured thinking only if this was true,only if he accepted me as his wife,but he was embarassed to have me as his wife because he never introduced me as his wife to anybody and he never took me out for party,he always went alone,even if he was married he was single because he never made any intimate advances towards me but I would willingly give my virginity to him as I had started loving him even if he didn't love me I will do anything for his one look and happiness.I had accepted him as my husband wholeheartedly.I hope Rose's words come true.
We reached home before 6:00 pm and were waiting for Ryan to come and have a look at my makeover.