The Birth

Third person's pPOV

Ryan and Laura had started following a schedule. He started to work from home and didn't leave the house if it wasn't necessary.Sam and Ryan kept their phones on high alert if there would be any call from any of the maids both would rush home. Laura had started feeling exhaustion and would be frustrated if she would not see Ryan more than 1 hour he knew this so all the desires were fulfilled by him In the morning itself like bathing giving her vitamins,love making session, talking to babies and fulfilling all her cravings if Ryan would not be home in 2 hours she would rush to his office and would fuck him like hell.

The intensity of love making had reached to that point where they both behaved like maniacs. Laura had started loving him so much that she couldn't stay without him and he also loved her so much to never let her go. When their parents had suggested them to move into her parents house so her mother could take better care of her daughter since she was carrying twins but this offer was right away rejected by Ryan he told them that once she gives birth he will allow her to stay with them for a month because he will not risk his sex life with Laura as she was always horny and he wanted to take her to the hospital at the time of labour.

Sam used to take a look at her before leaving for office everyday and used to always ask his brother that please inform me when labour starts and he'll be there at the doorstep within minutes.So Ryan assured him that he would only call his brother in the emergency so he should keep his phone handy for contact.The bonding of brothers had definitely grown well.It was because of Laura who had the perfect bonding with both the brothers since she was the only child she craved the company of a brother which she found in Sam and even Sam didn't had a sister he accepted her as a sister even before Ryan accepted her as his wife.

Today Ryan had to attend an important meeting with the board members so he assured Laura that he would be back before she would know it.He told Sam to look after Laura the moment he reached office building he received a call from Sam that Laura's water had broke and without any intimation he rushed to the hospital as Sam had left for the hospital with Laura.He had also informed their parents about Laura's labor.
When Ryan reached the hospital he was informed by the staff that Laura was in pain and wanted Ryan with her.Soon he rushed inside the labor room and couldn't control his emotions and understood the pain of his mother as well as his wife and vowed that he would never make Laura pregnant again.The contractions were getting worse and Laura was also tired so the doctor suggested for ceasarean delivery, everything was prepared but the children were so much in hurry to enter this world that within 2  minutes Laura delivered her first child which was a baby girl,then she after 5 minutes delivered a baby boy,the doctor was already checking the babies when Laura felt a contraction again and this time she delivered a baby boy which was already hidden in the whole  pregnancy and she  had conceived again while being pregnant with the twins as this baby was only 7 months which was a premature baby so the doctor took all the babies, cleaned them and kept them in the incubator.The next day she was handed the twins which looked identical and The premature baby was kept for 3days in the incubator and then was handed to Laura as he was a bit weak.The pediatrician informed them to take extra care for premature baby. The babies were warmly welcomed by Reynolds and Bells family. The baby shower was arranged after 1 month and the babies were named as Lauria,Ray and Roy Reynolds.

After 1 year

It was the 1st birthday of the triplets and  was beautifully arranged by the Reynolds. They invited most special guests and the party was organised at the cruise which started at Singapore and ended at Hongkong.The triplets also enjoyed their birthday party and it was in this party Sam proposed his long time girlfriend Inez and they were engaged.They also proposed Ryan and Laura to take care of the triplets for 2days as they didn't spend any quality time together.Hearing this they both were too excited and immediately left the kids with Sam and Inez.

Here in the room Ryan picked up Laura and threw her on the bed and then started their rabbit fucking session,they had not touched each other for so long and now they were alone and didn't want to let go of this situation.The moans,groans and their fucking sounds could be heard by everyone as they were starved for each other. Laura stated as she undressed Ryan and said "Please don't show any mercy today I want to be fucked raw,hard and roughed Ryan.In this year I've missed you so much and I can't bear to stay away from you,please fuck me Ryan ". On the other hand he didn't want the permission but hearing Laura's words he began his assualt and they fucked each other continuously till the next day afternoon they were hungry for each other and ate food only with everyone at dinner. Their marks could be seen on each other but they didn't care because this was their best night after 1year.They couldn't keep their hands off even at the table.Laura felt that Ryan would be disgusted by her post partum weight but Ryan assured her that he found her more beautiful than before her breasts were fuller with milk oozing and he could press her ass which have grown big after birthing.He also told Laura that now he will never get her pregnant because he cannot survive the torture of not having her for sex.He was going crazy for sex with Laura as he never in this period looked over any other woman to fuck.He was a one woman man and could do anything for his wife.The way his wife took care of the kids the least  he could do this much by staying faithful to his wife by showing her appreciation.He was really grateful and content to the Almighty for having such a supportive family and thanked his parents decision for bringing Laura in his life.He also thanked his brother Sam and Inez for taking care of his kids and giving them some quality time.He was also grateful to Laura's parents for raising Laura as a confident woman who could fight anything.
He did thank Laura to give him a chance to prove that he was a better husband even after the torture which she underwent.He then thanked her for giving him 3 kids which were no less than miracles.
This brought tears in his eyes as he saw his whole family enjoying their moments.On this occasion he had gifted his and her parents a holiday to their favourite destination.
Their parents were so proud of both of them to let them decide and revive their relationship.