The Honeymoon -1

Laura's POV

The journey to Bora Bora was silent as I drifted off to sleep due to exhaustion Ryan picked me up and placed me in the car in my sleepy state.He woke me up when we reached our mansion,first I thought we are at some hotel but Ryan informed me that it was one of his holiday homes which he had bought but never visited and he never knew that it was such a beautiful place.

I wanted to sleep more but Ryan was adamant on  me having proper dinner and sleep "Laura please have your dinner and then sleep I don't want you to sleep empty stomach because if you do so my baby would be hungry in your womb" I was stunned by his statement and  asked him"What,what are you saying?Do you hear yourself?" to which he said"Obviously,the way I'm behaving with you like rabbits do, I don't have any doubts that you won't get pregnant soon maybe I've already planted my seeds in you and that's buried too deep".I felt shy  so he said "Why are you feeling shy you don't want a baby, I'm sorry I didn't ask you about it but don't worry if you are pregnant this baby will be my responsibility throughout. Ok I won't leave your side I'll be available 24x7 with you and you don't have to bother about anything I'll take care of you like a baby but your second pregnancy will be planned by you it will be your decision whether you want or not, I'm giving you this liberty as a compensation for not asking your opinion in your first pregnancy".I just couldn't understand this man and was overwhelmed by his words he takes so much care of me, I had tears in my eyes and he wiped away asking me "What happened sweetheart why are you crying?" I didn't had words to describe this feeling but answered him because he wouldn't take no as an answer so I told him "Never in my thoughts I imagined you as my husband and the way you took care of me and are taking these efforts are all something new I've never had any boyfriend before so I don't know is it real or I'm imagining it."
He replied"You are not imagining anything,everything, every gesture every word is true and I will prove it ".

We had dinner together I sat on his lap
and he fed me each morsel lovingly.After dinner we both changed cuddled and slept with each other in the arms.I thanked God to bless me with such a husband.

Next morning when I got up I was all alone in the bed Ryan was not in the room nor in the washroom so I went to take a shower, I just wrapped the bathrobe and walked to the bed there was a note from Ryan saying "There are your clothes in the closet just check them out ".I smiled and checked the closet there were all types of dresses but there was a beautiful floral sun dress I picked it and wore it which enhanced my curves and fitted me perfectly then I went downstairs to have breakfast  and I saw Ryan setting the table, he welcomed me and pulled a chair for me to sit as a gentleman after settling down he served me pancakes, strawberry cupcakes, omlettes, toasts, butter, jam, oats and orange fruit juice.I was shocked to know he could cook, after having small portions of everything I was stuffed and couldn't eat more so Ryan started feeding me telling me that I need to have enough energy to continue my day.I couldn't understand the statement and was dragged  to the guest bedroom downstairs where he undressed me and started fucking me by telling me "I just can't control myself as whole night I couldn't take you but now I am on the verge of losing it please let me, Shall I?"the moment I nodded he threw the clothes on the floor placed me on the bed and started fucking and licking my breasts and he took me rough and hard.Even I wanted to get fucked by him so today after the first session I rode him like a horse and he was stunned because I couldn't control it this was the first time I was uncontrollable and he didn't mind it.After our fucking session he told me that he wanted me to go with him somewhere and without arguing I left with him he took me to a hotel where he had booked us a room there a beautician was already waiting with my wedding dress she took care of my makeup, hairstyle etc and I looked like a new bride I was then instructed to go to the lawn where a priest was waiting for us .Ryan came near me sat on his knees and asked me "Please marry me again"I was so happy and said "Yes,I will ",We said our I do's  and left for a different destination or island which was a private island owned especially by Ryan which had a beautiful cottage with less eminities but was gorgeous we entered the room was decorated for newly weds and again he closed the door behind him and took my hands in his hands and asked me "Today I have again married you and I want to be faithful,loyal and trustworthy man to you I want to share each and every detail of my life with you.Before you entered my life I never had any girlfriends neither in school nor in college I never had loved anyone,I never had fucked anyone,you are my first one to whom I lost my virginity, I was never experienced until you came in my life.The past year you've taken good care of me and made me fall for you otherwise I didn't wanted to get married with you seeing you at the alter my mind was upset about how can my parents took this decision on my behalf as I allowed them to choose my bride who was a plus sized and curvy woman but now I think they took the right decision I couldn't have a better partner than you, in this past year  I was feeling emotional attraction towards you and your talking to Sam was the final stroke where I felt jealous so I took you to the ball and had already decided that after the ball I will make you mine the way you were dressed had already made me go crazy if it weren't your parents party I would have taken you to our room and fucked you hard then and there but I had to wait for the party to get over but when I saw the others lusting you I couldn't control and dragged you home.And you know the rest from that time I am yours and only yours to love, to fuck,to get angry and upset,  to ride,to do all what you want from me.I can do anything for you but please don't leave me alone,Please!"His words were music to my ears I had tears in my eyes I didn't know why I was always crying"I also want to share something, Even I never had any boyfriends before you are my first in everything Like you I also lost my virginity to you but I don't know whether you love me or not but I know that I love you with all my heart and I can do anything for you "with this he cried and dropped on his knees  and apologized to me "I am sorry for everything I have done to make you follow those stupid rules I didn't know you were so beautiful inside out.Please forgive me for all the torture you went through if it wasn't for Sam I wouldn't have noticed you.I love you too" saying he hugged me from my waist and kept crying.After sometime he placed me on the bed when we  noticed the bed was decorated with our initials and the room was lit with beautiful scented candles to make the environment romantic.This time I initiated this kiss which turned into  a hot and  hard fucking session after several rounds of passionate sex I was  exhausted and hungry so he ordered the maid to prepare the meal and leave it outside the room as we were naked and didn't want to leave the bed.He ordered the maid to send something every 3 hours so we are not hungry and could continue our baby making process.I was adamant today to ride him and did it several times for which I was uncontrollable to fulfill my desire the moment I had orgasmed  he would take over and release his seeds in me all over again .This was one of my best night where I had not imagined to be fucked like this , getting banged by him, In every thrust he told me I love you and in every ride I replied him I love you too.