Love Making

Laura's POV

As Rose and I were waiting in the living room for Ryan he was shocked looking at my transformation and then he took me to the ball, introduced me as his wife,danced as a couple,had dinner together then he drank 2 shots of alcohol and took me home, he took hold of my hand and dragged me to our room and made love to me whole night and didn't let me sleep even for a second.After having breakfast he called me in the room and asked me whether I was sore and then finger fucked me and sucked my juices and I was gagged to suck the cock and drink his energetic juices available.

He told me to wear lingerie of different brands and would fuck me till I get impregnated by him.I was shocked to hear that he wanted me to get pregnant with his baby but wouldn't accept me as his wife in person.For the whole world I'm his wife but I can't share my pain as I'm confused on one hand he doesn't accept me as his wife and on other hand he wants me pregnant.

Sam was confused looking at us as he couldn't figure out what was happening at the dining table so he asked Ryan "What's going on BB"to which Ryan replied "I'm thinking how many years are you going to be the youngest member of the family even you should have a promotion so to solve this issue your SIL
and I are making arrangements." I was flushed at his comments and wanted to strangle him but he told me he'll come for lunch and again he'll make use of time.Till two days back he was angry on Sam calling me SIL or Laura and now I'm confused he's changed or I'm just a good or easy fuck thing to impregnate for heir.On the other hand Sam was trying to get the meaning of his statement.I've decided I'll ask and only then when I'm satisfied will continue this relationship.

During afternoon Ryan called and told me to set the table from the office and I was stunned at his audacity as he was thinking me as a maid and ordering around.He entered and I served him lunch watching me and again ordered me to go in the room so I argued and asked him "What am I to you?" to this he raised his eyebrows and then answered "You are my wife and I have accepted you as one.So go in the room and change fast I'm coming".I went,changed and then he entered and our love making or you can say baby making process had started he had become a wild wild animal in bed and I was sore again I couldn't held my self and spurted hard,he was an animal to say and satisfied me and then I recalled today's sexual episode.Then he picked me up and went towards the washroom,there we both sat in the bath tub filled with warm water and bubble soap added to it.We sat there for almost a hour to say so I asked him about our relationship to which he replied "Laura I may have never considered you as my wife but I want to change this,Can u please give me a chance to prove myself.Nowadays I can't control myself and the things I want to do with you I accept I was a jerk with you from the start but the way you have taken care of me in the past year I felt protected with you I never used to come home but since I married you I always wanted to come back home.I couldn't understand this pull but I'm addicted to you.You have all the rights over me ,but please don't mention of leaving me now.You already know how much I want to impregnate you and I want to have lots of babies with you that's why I never use condoms from our first time I love you baby, I love you so much I cannot express my love promise me whatever happens you'll always be by my side.I know I have never told you this but I ask you now Will you give me a chance? Hmm,answer me"

I never thought my life would suddenly change and I will be someone's wife in life and he will want me as much as I want him .I had tears in my eyes I could feel his eyes on me.I turned around to face him and hugged him tightly and replied "I can forgive you for everything because maybe you'd set the rules for me but you never mistreated me in person or in front of everyone.You can only get a chance if you take me to Bora Bora for honeymoon". Hearing me he only asked "Anything else"I said " No, this will be all" to which he called and asked to make arrangements I was stunned he accepted this so easily and told me to get dressed so we could make it to the airport.I asked him" What should I pack ?" but he answered "You don't need to pack everything will be done,just get dressed by the way you don't need dresses as I'm not letting you wear anything it will be ripped off so what's the use of wearing something." I asked him "Will you not take me sight seeing I want to visit all the nearby islands"to which he replied"I'll take you once I'm satisfied with our sexual desires which won't happen sooner so you need to wait "and I asked in return"Why do you not have work to attend here in the office?" to which he replied "Yes I do have but everything can be managed and I am a CEO so I have not taken any leaves before or after our marriage and Sam is also here he's going to stay in touch on call so why I need to worry,now you also don't worry and get dressed wear something like cover your whole body dress because I don't want anybody to look at what's mine and we are going in our private jet."

After getting dressed he called me and I ran downstairs only for him to see me the moment I stepped down he dragged me to the car where Sam was seated in the driver's seat,he wanted to drop us at the airport,he told us that now he understood what was Ryan's comment two days back and he really wanted a promotion as an uncle.I just simply nodded and Ryan glared at him as he was possessive about me.
Sam halted the car at the airport and we stepped out he asked us for our bags but his brother just winked at him indicating that we don't have any bags and we don't need one.He didn't even  let me say Good bye to Sam.We reached the jet and he introduced me as his wife to the cabin crew and at that exact moment an air hostess entered the craft and started looking at Ryan making me jealous at the same time he already knew her and took as an opportunity to tease me he started flirting with her this made me more angry so I shifted to the window seat and started looking out at the runway.Suddenly he took hold of my hand and making circles on the back of my hand he told me "Sorry"which was a first time I heard from his mouth.