Wikipedia

Oli Skylar Fevira (Born Olive Grace Fallon; October 25th, 2002) Is an American actress and model

Oli Skylar Fevira (Born Olive Grace Fallon; October 25th, 2002) Is an American actress and model. Known for her role of whip smart Kili in HBO hit series, Euphoria (2019-), and smaller roles such as 04 in Stranger Things Season 3 and a young Mandalorian in a flashback episode for Disney+ The Mandalorian (2019-).

She starred in the Netflix phych thriller Falling where she played Grace, a mute girl, and Disney's Beauty Unravled where she played Aurora. (Both of these are fake)

EARLY LIFE

Fevira was born Olive Grace Fallon on August 5th, 2002 in Portland, Oregon to Dianna Fallon and Gerold Fallon. She has an older brother, singer Felix Fallon, and had an older sister, Rose Fallon who passed at 23. During her childhood, Fevira attended The Emerson School. At age six, she began acting in community theater at Alberta Rose Theater. When she was 11, a new show called the Thundermans was filming in her neighborhood and was looking for extras. That was her first time on the big screen. Two years later, her family moved to Los Angeles, California.

Fevira has stated that she is of German decent and speaks German as well as French and ASL. She also has Russian, Slovak, French and Hungarian ancestry. Her father committed suiside in 2016, shortly after they moved to LA. Fevira was 14. She has stated that everything she did in life was to honor him, and continue his legacy that had ended so abruptly. They were assumed to be extremely close.

2017-2019 Breakthrugh

In Febuary 2017, four months after her fathers passing she played Jane in a Mary Poppins play at an unnamed performing arts institute in Los Angeles. In the crowd was agent Makayla Carson with Monster Talent. An an interview, Carson stated that the character was brilliantly acted and sung. That was the last play Fevira was in. After being signed, it took a few months before she booked the role Avi in a small indie film. From that is where she met mentor Scarlett Johanson who hooked her up with a good friend, Ross Duffer which inevitable got her the role of 04 in Netflix' Stranger Things in 2019. Following the filming of the show in 2018 she reportedly auditioned for the role of Rue in hit series Euphoria. Instead, she got the role of Kili. During this time, she met and started dating actress Storm Reid. After filming of Euphoria, she almost immediately went to The Mandalorian, filming for two weeks. From there, Fevira filmed Beauty Unravled for disney for close to 6 months, making it her longest shoot. Before the covid 19 lockdown, Fevira had started filming a phychological thriller for netflix titled Falling. This movie was released on January 3rd, 2021 and hit number 2 on the Netflix top 10

2020-2021

From the outbreak, many things changed for Fevira. Starting with the death of her older sister, 23 at the time involved in a car accadent on July 17th, 2020. In her time of grieving, she contracted the Coronavirus and entered a menta health facility shortly afterwords in August, where she reportedly spent her 18th birthday. She got out in October, and started filming Euphoria season 2. After filming finished, she broke up with long term girlfriend, Storm Reid. She was cast in both Wednesday, which starts filming in September, and The Last Of Us which will start filming sometime in July.

Personal Life

Before dating Reid, Fevira announced in an interview that she was Lesbian. There is no records of past relationships. She has remained extreamly open to her fans about feeling of depression, anxiety, and dysphoria.

 She has remained extreamly open to her fans about feeling of depression, anxiety, and dysphoria