4. Insta + Dms + Reality

Oli had stayed in Calgary for a few more days after the audition. In which, she had mostly explored. The day before, she had received an email with her light details back home. From there, she would go home, get make-up and hair done, and tune into the BAFTA awards zoom. She was not nominated, with nothing noteworthy recently. Arriving at her house, Miranda with Mason Valentino. She would be doing her hair and make-up. Given that it was on zoom, and they would only see her top half, if she was viewed at all, Valentino gave her a fitted corset top with a black scrunch flower.

She logged on, waiting a few minutes, before being put in the waiting room. She scrolled through insta, seeing many fans had tagged her in paparazzi shots of them at the park. Oli had been so wrapped up in spending time with Bella, she had not even noticed them. From there, she searched her name, and started absentmindedly hearting photos of her. A chime alerted her to the awards starting. Just then, her phone started going crazy with texts from her friends. The zoom lagged for a minute, giving her time to look at them. Horror dawned across her face as she read them. Quickly going back to Instagram confirmed her worst fears.

Liked by @Olioop and 12,395 others

@Soli_4_eva Petition for Oli and Storm to get back together.

View 524 comments

Tears fell down her face, ruining her mascara. Quickly, she turned off her video. Not knowing what to do, she unearthed the post and called Pedro.

"Hello? Oli?" Her sobs were the only reply. "Oh shit. Here, one second." He walked out of a crowded room. Now that it was quiter, he facetimed her. The mascara had fully fallen down Oli's face, and mixed in with the tears. "O. Tell me what happened."

"I-I liked a post." He waited a second before responding.

"I'm gonna need more context sweetheart."

"I like-liked a post saying that me and Storm should get back together." Oli looked down, afraid to meet his eyes, and mostly scared he would disapprove.

"If you and her want to get together, that's your business; but, judging by the tears, you don't. So, we can handel this a few ways. You can ignore it, which would probably be best, and just let it blow over. You can find someone else, just make sure they know the nature of you getting with them, or you and me, and Bells, and anyone else you want to can post on our Insta talking about the mistake." While he was talking, Oli had gotten out of hysterics.

"I don't know. I think I just want to ignore it, but that would bring up all the old photos of us, and I don't know if I can handle that."

"That's ok. But look at me Oli, I will never judge you for any of this, and anyone who does is just an idiot. You're young, and you made a mistake. That's okay." Oli smiled slightly, glad to have him in her group of people. "I know a lot of people care about you, because you are remarkable. Remember that."