1. Insta + Reality

The scalding water rushed over Oli as it mixed with her tears. It had been about a month since her and Storm had broken up. With Euphoria over, and no jobs on the horizon, she had no clue what to do or where to go. On top of that, there was the doubts that came with fame. People only liked the side of her thats covered in makeup or the parts she plays. Unbeknown to her, her agent, Makayla was calling in the other room with a deal that oculd change her life.

As Oli got out of she shower she dried herself off before changing into her pajamas as she slid into her bedsheets she was reminded of how empty it felt. Turning on her phone, she saw the missed call notification. She exhaled before clicking the call back button.

A few weeks ago, she had auditioned for a unnamed character in Riverdale season 5 and was wondering if this is what that call was about. Although that show was hard to follow and confusing, a job is a job. It also seemed like a lot of people enjoyed the show. It took four rings before the young actresses agent picked up.

"This is Makayla with Monster Talant." Oli chuckled. The woman had a habit of picking up the phone without checking the caller id.

"Hey Makayla. You called me at a bad time. Whats up?" Oli always kept responses simple, not wanting to confuse herself. Whether it was laziness or not wanting to get attached, she did not know.

"I have an audition for you I think you will like." Oli shrugged. Normally these calls went like she would get minimum details and be told to send a self tape to some random contact she probably should remember.

"Any notable details?" Oli asked.

"They fast tracked your name so it will be you and 60 other girls going to Alberta to audition for an added character in The Last Of Us. It's a adaptation off a video game. Actor should be able to 'play 14,' and open to swearing, and partial nudity," Makayla recited the detatils. Oli smiled at the news. This was the first time her name had been fastracked. For Euphoria and the other shows she had been in, there had been an audition process ranging from 260 to 10,000 other girls wanting the part.

"When is the audition?" was her final question. In return she got a date. April 12th, 2021. One week to prepare. With that, she logged onto Instagram and charted her friends posts.

 With that, she logged onto Instagram and charted her friends posts

Liked by tomholland2013, Olioop, and 8.344,318 others

Zendaya ✓ I guess I'll put this here too.

35k comments

Hunterschafer ✓ 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Zendaya ✓ Says you!