8. Insta + Texts + Reality

Oli woke up first at seven. How Bella could sleep for thirteen hours straight was her main question. She got ready, putting on clothes and make-up before running down to the Starbucks on the ground floor. Too tired to talk to anyone, she grumbled out her order and got a Mocha Cookie Crumble for when Bella woke up. With the two drinks in hand, she effectively walked three steps... before ramming into a random guy and spilling the drinks as well as falling.

"Shit!" She cursed, hopping back up before grabbing the drinks. The guy just kept on walking. Luckily, because she was close to the Starbucks, a barista saw her spill the drinks and ran to help with paper towels. The two of them whipped up the spill on the linoleum.

"You ok?" She asked. Oli nodded.

"Thanks for the help," She replied. The barista nodded before offering to make new coffees which Oli obliged to. She was still thinking about the guy she ran into when she walked into the hotel room. Looking at the time, she put Bellas coffee next to her before scrolling thorough Insta. About fifteen minutes later, Bella started to wake up.

"Good morning Bells," Oli said once the girl was awake.

"Shush." Was all her accented voice said as they buried their head in a pillow.

"It's almost eight Bella," Oli laughed at the girls antics.

"So? We don't have to be there until ten. Let me sleep. Also eight is early ms. get up at the crack of dawn." Oli laughed at Bellas words.

"I got you coffee, if you can call a frap that." Bellas eyes lit up as they reached over on the bedside table.

"Mind if I post this in a dump?" I ask her, showing a picture I snapped of her sleeping. She nodded.

 She nodded