2. Insta + Texts + Reality

The week went by fast, with nothing for Oli to do but review the script for her audition and occasionally post on Insta. She found herself packing for the trip surprisingly early given that she normally put the small things like this off. After a few hours, she went back to the small script that she printed out, laying on her coffee table. It was an emotional scene with her charcter having to come to terms with the fact the woman that took care of her was going to die.

"No no no. This was you're shot!"

(faintly) "You?"

"It's time to go back home."

(Starting to realize what is going on, and looking to her slightly breaking down)

"That place is not my fucking home!" "Our luck had to run out suner of later."

(Fully realizing what she is talking about and emotionally saying:) "Where?"

(Shows something that would cause death)

(Hystarically) "No! No!'

It was a short scene all together. Out of context, it hardly made any sense, which she guessed was the point. The script also detaitailed a little more of what they were looking for in terms of the character. The more she read, the more Oli knew it would not be that much of a challenge. Unlike The Falling, it seemed the character was smart, btu rash as opposed to kind of timid and wise, which Oli resinated with. Since their conversation, Oli had followed Bella, and vice versa on instagram. She clicked through her friends stories before realizing it was Skai's birthday. Quickly, she made a post to commemorate her friend.

Liked by @skaijackson @bellaramsey and 5,439,996 others

@olioop✓ Happy birthday to my longtime bestie @Skaijackson I miss hanging out with you and hope you have the greatest day ever!

21k comments

@skaijackson✓ Awww thank you so much❤