6. Lives + Reality

Oli sighed as she made sure everything was checked for her trip. The paparazzi had become more frequent visitors outside her home, but for the most part, just stood there. Calling a car from a limo service, she opened the gate for the town car as it pulled in. Opening the truck, her driver, Gavi put the suitcases in. He silently went to the front before putting up the divider. Oli sat in the backseat, deciding to go on live. Within seconds, thousands of people were flooding in.

"Hey guys, I was in the car and decided to go live for a little while. That ok with you?" her response promoted many messages to come in through the chat. "You can ask me anything that I am legally aloud to talk about.

Username1 Thoughts on Bella?

Username 4 Are you excited?

Username7 Why did the falling end the way it did?

Username2 OMG OLIIIIII HIIIIII

Bellaboo Are you and Bella dating?

Username3 Why was Lark added in? She's not in the game

Username9 You're working with DADDY PEDRO!!!

"Ok, first. Thoughts on Bella. I think they are the most handsome person to ever walk this planet and also my wifey. Wait. husband? Wife? Someone who uses any pronouns help me out here."

Bellaboo Bella has stated that they don't really care, just don't want to be associated with only being female, so I would guess they would be fine with anything. (Though it's cute how much you care about their pronouns.)

"Thank you. @Bellaboo. Being queer, I know that identity matters, so I want to get it right in whatever way I can. That's why I care so much. Bella is also just such an amazing person that they deserve to be reconized the way they see fit." Oli paused to read more comments.

"How I feel about the ending of the falling? The falling is about a criminal leading kids to high places and then pushing them off. It cuts to black with Amanda jumping off, taking him with her. It is also a romantic gesture with Grace being pushed off moments ago. Or Amanda is just stressy depressy." Oli looked at the next comment and laughed.

"No, me and Bells are not dating. We are pretty close, having facetimed at least once a week since April, and it's been amazing to have a friend like her. Personally, I'm not really in the place to be in a relationship right now, so... yeah."

"Why was Lark added in? To rip away everything that Ellie holds dear," she laughed. "I'm kidding, I actually have no clue."

"You are working with daddy Pedro." This caused Oli to giggle. "Yes, yes I have. I send him edits on the daily." This caused her comments section to spiral into chaos.

"I'm at the airport, so goodbye everyone," she said before ending the live. Honestly, lives were one of her favorite things. Just seening the pure and in the moment responses to her just talking were so fun. The news articles were going to have a field day between her facetiming Bells and sending edits to Pedro.

Oli went through security with no problem. After signing something for a fan, she went to her gate and waited. Pulling out her phone, she played candy crush for a while before opening Seige and Storm. The plan was to watch three more episodes on the plane before going to her hotel then going to meet up with Bella and go to her first day of training. The plane was supposed to arrive at 9, given the time change, so she would have to quickly tern around to make it to the dome, where they would be training by 10.

Arriving, there were paparazzi camped out. Oli laughed to herself at the bright green mask she was wearing. That was going to make interesting photos. She arrived at the hotel that HBO had rented out rooms from. Her room was on floor ten, close to the top. She scanned the card and walked into the spacious room. There were two queen beds which was strange, because the instructions said she was not sharing with anyone. It was fine is she was, she just wanted heads up. Putting her stuff down, she slipped on a jacket before texting Bella.