5. Reality + Insta

Almost immediately, Oli called her lawyer. She would have called Bella first, if the NDA was not a part of it. The document specified that she could go over it with a certified lawyer, sworn to secrecy. Sending the document, she asked him to review it and notify her before he hung up. While he was doing that she sat back and thought for a minute, starting to fully grasp what this meant. Within five minutes, Jerome called back.

"The document looks pretty standard, nothing extremely binding. You're signing on for 5 episodes, and all the NDA is saying is that you can't leak any part of it. Call me if you think of anything, I'll be open anytime. Oh, and by the way. Congrats." Oli thanked him before hanging up, signing the contract and NDA, and hanging up. By now it was 1 am, so she went on Instagram, posing the article from Variety saying she got the role. Within five minutes, it had already reached a million likes. And quite a few comments congratulating her. One comment stood out to her.

@bellramsey✓ Get some sleep and call me tomorrow :)

@pedroispunk✓ Call me too!

@olioop✓ Of course!!!

@olioop✓ Thank you so much everyone :)

Time skip to July because I have no idea how to incorporte time.

Oli woke up to four new emails about The Last of Us, and one new one from the Wednesday show about scheduling issues. This was suprising because in the last months, she had gotten little news about both shows, Instead filming for Euphoria season 2. She had opened the one from Wednesday first, just to see when she would be needed. They were apparently filming in Romania which was cool. A character outline would come in the next few days, and the character she would be playing, Enid Sinclair. (I know the beautiful, wonderful Emma Myers plays her, but it's for the story :) Next, she opened the outline on her character for The Last of Us. Although the character was not in the video game, she hoped fans would like her character, because Lark seemed pretty badass.

LARK

For the eyes of Oli Fevira only

The first mention of Lark is in episode two when Tess dies. She will say "Save who you can, and find my baby." This gives fans a glimpse of their relationship. Hopefully, people will forget about Lark until episode three where she also receives a letter from Bill and Frank to her. At this point, Lark has not met up with them yet. Bill assumes that Lark would get to them first, but she was preoccupied by another matter, so she never got the chance. Joel will take the letter for Lark, unopened for when he hopefully finds her. Her next appearance will be a few minutes later when Bella asks about why he wants to find Tommy so bad. Joel replies "Because I want to save my brother," But with a few more questions from Bella, it is apparent that the fireflies basically kidnapped Lark when they took Tommy.

This will transition from Joel gripping the steering wheel of the truck they were in, to six years ago, him gripping the steering wheel of the working ATV his party found on their way to the Boston QZ. This is the first glimpse of eight year old Lark who will be portrayed by Mckenna Grace. The party had stopped, getting their guns out. Joel hopped out of the vechical, next to Tess. They quickly grabbed guns, and made their way up to the front where they see a beaten young girl, laying in the path. Here, Tess will do something unexpected and run to the small child, with party members yelling at her to come back. The scene will then switch to Tess using first aid supplies to help her, and Joel standing guard to protect Tess. It will then transition back to Bella asking if Joel is okay.