Chapter 6

I made just in time to meet Eren at Starbucks. He was waiting at a table in the far corner with two iced coffees.

I walked over there and said,"Hi Eren!" I said happily.

"Hi, Mika! How you been?"

"Good, you?"

"To be honest..." Omg what was he going to say, was it something bad!? Did I do something!?

"I'm glad I'm here with you!"

See Mikasa you worried for nothing. "That's so sweet of you to say, Eren."

"Here. I got a iced coffee. Cotton Candy. I hope you like it."

"Are you kidding me? I don't like it...." You should see the expression on Eren's face! It's priceless. Hahaha!

"...I love Cotton Candy, it's my favorite one here. I get it every time I come here!"

"You had my worried. I thought you hated Cotton Candy."

"Never! If I didn't love cotton candy, I would probably be a lonely stalker.

We both laughed at that. I thanked Eren for my ice coffee, and we sat down and enjoyed our coffees. When we finished we let ourselves out of Starbucks. We talked for a bit, till Eren asked me a question that would bring back those awful painful nightmares.

"Hey, Mikasa, can I ask you a maybe private question?"

"Sure. Ask me anything you want."

"Why do you always where that red scarf around your neck? Where did you get, it looks so familiar to me, you know."

My eyes widened. That something I didn't want to answer. But since he was one of my best friends, I had no choice but answer this painful question...

"You see, when I was 9 years old, my parents were murdered because these horrible men wanted me and my mom and sell us to this bad type of pervert. But my mom and dad died protecting me. The men took me to this dull looking cabin and held me there, waited for someone. I don't know who, but I'm guessing it's the man that they wanted to sell me to. Then a someone knocked, it was a boy same age me, and he said he was lost in the woods. But I knew he was lying when he stabbed the man in the stomach, and killed the other man. He said to them they were animals. When he was done he untied my hands and told me his name, but I don't remember it but I know he said his dad was a doctor. I told him there was a third out no where the third grabbed him by the neck and started chocking him. The boy told me to use it but I couldn't do it. Then, he said,"if you don't fight you'll lose, if you fight you'll win." I stabbed the man before the boy died. After that, the police came and the boy's father yelled at him for be reckless but if he said if he didn't I would of died. My grandparents came took me away,but before that happened he gave me his scarf. That the last I saw him."

I realized that I was crying." I'm sorry..." I whispered.

And I looked up and saw that he was crying.

"So, you're the girl I been looking for."

"Wait, you were the boy that sayed me 13 years ago?"

"Yeah, I am that little boy."

I hugged him, he was a little startled for a sec and then he hugged me back.

"Thank you so much for saving me those years ago! I know it that it's to late to say it but I'm glad I saw you again!"

"It's ok, I just happy that I found you you again. So I don't really care!"

I was so glad that me and Eren are alone and no was there.

We pushed a little to see our faces, but never breaking up the hug. We went in and kissed each other. We didn't care if anyone saw us, we are just happy we found each other again.

Eren pulled away and asked,"Mikasa Ackerman will you make me happy and be my girlfriend and for sure my future wife?"

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend!" I said.

This is truly a fairy tale.

Just so you know this isn't the end. 😋This is just the beginning. 😍And boy was this a long chapter...Seriously I can't feel my thumbs....😖