A/N and chapter 10

Where am I? Why do I have a huge headache? And why am I in so much pain?

I open my eyes and to see my self in hostile bed and my friends beside me.... Including Eren...

"What happened?" I asked.

"You had a car crash and the one who crashed you I'd dead.. But thankfully you lived..." Said Annie.

I feel terrible.... I put all my friends in pain." How long have I been out?"

"About two days,"Armin said,"we all were worried, you scared use to death!"

I started crying..."I'm sorry, I probably stay away from you...all of you, not to start more pain!"

"No way! Mikasa, that wasn't your fault! We'll always stay with you!" Said Sasha.

"Can everyone leave, I want to be with Mikasa alone." Eren said.

"You can't do it with use here?" Asked Ymir.

"No."

"Ok, we'll leave you two alone." Said Christia.

They all left out leaving Eren and I alone..

"Mikasa you scared me. And if you died I would die slowly, cause without you there is nothing. I just found you. And if any of use died we both suffer.. So Mikasa I'm going to ask you a very important question. You ready?"

I nodded. What was he going to ask me?

He took out a small velvet box and opened it. There was a huge diamond ring in it. I started crying was he going to propose....

"Mikasa, will you make me the happiest man alive a marry me?"

I was silent for a moment but then I yelled out,"YES!"

He put the ring on my hand and we both kissed. The best kiss I ever had...

Eren finally proposed to Mikasa! I bet you all been waiting for that! And the next chapter is sadly the last. They are in 5 years in the future. And they have a kid a girl not telling the name tho! Bye!!!