Chapter 13

I was just sleeping peacefully, cuddled up in my warm blanket when Eren just kicked the fucking door opened. If Allstar beginning line played that exact moment it would of been perfect. My eyes almost popped out of my eyes. I screamed, "HOLY SHIT," and fell off the bed and comfort.

"Mikasa! I'm sorry! Are you okay," Eren asked me kneeling down next to me. I slowly got up and punched him in the stomach. "What the hell..." Eren hugs his stomach and now lies on the floor in pain.

"Well Eren there's a time to kick a door open and not to. Not today because I was sleeping." I pat Eren's head.

When he felt better he hugged me from behind and kiss my head. "Don't you feel a bit more relaxed without the children around?"

Honestly? "Yes! Don't get me wrong I love them.. but I need rest. I love your parents for taking them for a while. While we go vacation and stay next to the beach." I lean against him.

He laughs softly and kisses my cheek, "They can handle them, I mean Erika can already take of herself... Mason... well he got Emika with him so...are you hungry? Cause I made breakfast!" He pulled me up to my feet and took me to the kitchen. I sat down and saw that he made waffles.

"Wow! Eren, these look so delicious. Thank you." I took the first bite and it was as good as it looks. Eren then sat down and ate his own.

I took another sip of my orange juice, "Eren,"he looked up from his plate, "Do you want to go to the beach later on?" He smiled and said yes.

30 minutes later

I packed everything we needed for the beach. Towels, snacks, goggles, swim toys cause we are still children by heart, and sunscreen... we don't want a repeat of last time..

Last time

Eren walked into our room moaning in pain.

I sighed, "This is why I told you specifically to wear damn sunscreen."

Eren whined, "But I didn't want to put it on. Too much work." I swear I rolled my eyes so far I saw my brain. And when we went to sleep Eren would moan and groan in pain because of his sunburn. I was wide awake for most of the night.

Present

Eren and I left when he finally put the stupid sunscreen on.

We arrived at the beach in a matter of minutes I landed my towel down and put the umbrella up for shade. I sit on my towel for a while while Eren swam in the water.

I was spaced out that I didn't notice that Eren came and picked me up like a sack of potatoes kind of reminding me of Sasha in Christmas. Sasha Clause... anyway... I screamed, "Eren, what are you doing?!"

He smirked evilly and walked toward the water. And when he was deep enough, he threw me into the waves. Soon enough he dived in. He swam to me underwater and hugged me, I hugged back. Our legs intertwined together. He pulled me to his face and kissed me. I kissed back.

Eren pulled back and swam back to the surface holding onto my hand. Breaking surface, we breathed in the fresh oxygen. I slapped his arm, "You dork!" I said blushing.

He laughed, "I know I am," as I pulled him closer, "But you're my dork," our lips were inches apart.

"Glad to know that," he smiled brightly as always. I kissed him with passion, he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. We broke off and smiled at each other.

Got to say, this day at the beach was better than the last one..