Cut Up

Ben POV
I finished up the book about Derry history and left the library. As I was walking I heard someone speak. It was Henry Bowers. I tried to run but ran into one of his goons and as they carry me I try to get out of the grasp. I was taken to a random bridge in town.

"Wait," I say as I try to get out of their grasp.

"Fucking hold him," I hear Bowers say and feel a tighter grasp on my limbs.

"Leave me alone!"

"Smack him," another goon said.

"Don't let tubby get away," Bowers says with a smirk.

"Help," I scream as my shirt gets pulled over my head. Someone starts smacking my torso as I squirm.

"Stop! Just leave me alone!"

"Look at all this blubber," Belch says as he pulls off my shirt all the way.

"Let me like his hair, like Michael Jackson," another one says as he turns on a lighter and blasts a flame with a spray can.

"Just hold him."

"Get off me! Get off me! Help! Help! Help!"

I then get punched twice by Bowers. My face feels slightly wet and my ears start ringing from it. I must be bleeding. I must get away.

"Okay, new kid. This is what us locals call the Kissing Bridge. It's famous for two things. Sucking face and carving names," Bowers says pulling out a knife and opening it.

"Henry, please," I pleaded as he cut into my skin.

"Whoa, whoa! Henry!" Belch exclaimed.

"Shut up! I'm gonna carve my whole name onto this cottage cheese!"

I stare at him angrily before kicking him in the stomach. The force I made ended up making me fall backwards and down a hill.

"I'm gonna cut your fucking tits off! I swear to God! Get him!"

I kept rolling down the hill as I hear the running after. I hear them shouting and look up and see them coming towards me.

"Oh no!" I say as I run into the forest. I kept running as I hear two of them run after me. I saw how the path split into two and went down the left path and out to where there's a stream and then I ran into the water and collapse from exhaustion. I try to stand up but lose balance and fall down again

"Holy shit. What happened to you," a voice questioned.

I look over as two other guys, that looked to be my age, ran over and helped me up.

"Here get him on my bike," a guy who was furthest away said.

The two helped me over to a bike and got me on and we rode over towards the drug store and into the nearest alley. The person who's bike I was helped me sit down on a wooden box that was in the alley then him and two others ran in to get some medical supplies.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died," the one with glasses said. I look at him in disdain as a reaction.

Y/N's POV
"Are you not sure which brand to get," I asked as I looked at Bev.

"Yeah cause I want a specific thing but not sure which one," she said then shrugged and grabbed a box of Tampax. We then walk out of the aisle and go to try and pay for it but see Greta walking towards us so we quickly go to the next one. We don't want any more harassment from her for a while. We see some guys that look like our age and hide the box behind our backs.

"You okay," the taller boy with straight hair asks.

"We're fine. What's wrong with you," Bev responds.

"None of your business," the one with curly hair says.

"There's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him," the one with the Fanny pack said.

"W-We need some s-supplies, but we don't have enough m-m-money," the first one said.

Beverly looks at them then at Mr. Keene and comes up with an idea, "Y/N come with me. I have an idea."

"I like your glasses, Mr. Keene," Bev says, "you look just like Clark Kent."

"Oh. I don't know about that."

"Can I try them," she asks.

"Mmm. Sure," he says as he takes off his glasses and gives them to Bev.

"Why do you think," she chuckles as she turns to both of us.

"You look nice. Lemme try them on," I say and she hands them over. I put them on and look towards them, smiling.

"Well, how about that? You both look just like Lois Lane," Mr. Keene says

"Really?"

"Mmhmm," he nods.

I hand them back to Beverly since she's closer to him and she hands them over but purposefully knocks over the cigarette display.

"Shoot. I'm so sorry," she says.

"It's okay," he says as he puts his glasses back on then bends down to pick up the packs that were knocked over.

Bev and I look back towards the group and they immediately run out with a handful of supplies.

Beverly then pays for the box and we head out towards the group we just helped.