The Bathroom

Third Person
Y/N went home after talking to Beverly that night. Not fully understanding why all of that happened. Beverly told her to come back that next day so that the blood could be fully cleaned up.

The next day, Beverly and Y/N met up on the fire escape. Sitting there and smoking cigarettes together.

"I told the losers club to come over so I can show them what happened," Beverly told Y/N.

"Should we tell them about what I saw," Y/N posed.

"Only if you're comfortable with it."

"Okay so if they bring anything up, I'll say something."

The two of them got up after hearing the guys coming around and they hurried down to talk. They both get rid of the cigarettes and Beverly sighed.

"You made it," both girls say in unison.

"I... I need to show you something," Beverly said.

"What is it," Ben sought.

"More than we saw at the quarry," Richie says with a smile.

"Shut up! Just shut up, Richie," Eddie scolded.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment."

"Then we'll leave a lookout. Richie, stay here," Bill proposed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back," Richie called out.

"Do what you always do. Start talking," Stan sarcastically told him.

"It is a gift," they heard him say as they were lead into Beverly's apartment.

She lead them all to the outside of the bathroom and spoke up, "in there."

"What is it," Stan questioned with concern.

"You'll see," Beverly tells him.

"You guys aren't gonna like it," Y/N tells the group and Beverly nods.

Bill opens the door to a glow of red and a smell of metal.

Eddie pulls back, "oh God. Oh God."

"You see it," Beverly asks them.

Bill nods and Y/N glances at everyone's faces to see their reactions.

"What happened," Bill questioned Beverly.

"The sink. It came out of from there. My dad couldn't see it. I thought I was going crazy until Y/N said she could see it too."

"You saw this? When," Bill asked Y/N.

"Last night. After I saw something I came over here to talk about it with Bev and she was covered in blood when I saw her."

"You saw something too," Stan asked.

"Yeah, giant spiders and balloons and a clown. The clown shattered my window and even said 'you'll float too' then said I'd float just like these two missing kids," Y/N told the group.

"What were the kids names," Ben asked, remembering all of his research.

"He said Betty and this other kid, Georgie," Y/N explained.

Bill looked at her, confused, "y-you said G-G-Georgie, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

He looked down, "G-Georgie i-i-is my b-brother..."

"He went missing over a year ago," Eddie explained to Y/N.

"O-Oh I'm so sorry, Bill," she told him, not knowing.

"I-I'm certain I'll f-find him," Bill says, "besides we can't keep the bathroom like this."

They quickly clean up the bathroom as fast as possible, so Beverly doesn't have to see it anymore. They then went back down but before, Y/N noticed that Ben was glancing into Beverly's bedroom. Richie makes another comment about them taking too long and a few roll their eyes before they left the property. They bike through on one road when Y/N spots something.

"Isn't that the homeschooled kids bike," she asks.

"Yeah it is," Bill exclaims.

They all run down to where the stream opens up to see Mike being tortured by Bowers. Y/N throws the first rock at Bowers to get him off of Mike. Then a couple more rocks get thrown before Richie screams 'rock war.' The two groups kept throwing rocks at each other until Bowers' gang runs away. Richie flips that group off before joining the rest of the losers club who have already left him.

"Welcome to the losers club," Richie says with a smile to Mike to make him feel welcomed.