He's Back

Y/N POV
"Y/N. It's Mike Hanlon from Derry," I heard from the phone call.

"Mike? What's going on," I asked, confused.

"Have you forgotten? It is back. It's been 27 years, you need to come home."

I feel lightheaded after hearing that and hang up then sit down. That clown is back. That stupid clown. I didn't want to go but we made a pact so I had to. I booked the next flight and got out there as soon as possible.

I met up with the group at a Chinese restaurant not too far from the hotel I was staying at. The time went past and the day finally came for us to fight the dumb clown, this time more with Beverly and I's help.

We went to the well house and went down the well. We went up against that clown and finally killed the clown, sadly without Stanley for reasons not really explained. In the end, we did kill it for what seemed like good and sadly lost Eddie in between it all. After we got out we ended up going to the quarry and soaked in the water. Richie cried, well more like bawled his eyes out. From what I knew, I was the only one who was aware of his love for Eddie. He ended up getting a group hug from us all. After we got out we somewhat went out separate ways. I ended up taking Ben to the kissing bridge. We carved our initials in then gave each other a soft yet passionate kiss.

I heard noise during the kiss and parted to see Richie. He must've been recarving the  'R + E' he put into the bridge back when we were kids. I went over to him, dragging Ben with me.

"I'm so sorry, Richie," I told him. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. He then stood up and I gave him a big hug.

"Remember you're not alone," I told him, as Ben joined the hug.

A/N
I'm sorry if this sucked. It's been like two years since I've written any fanfic and I needed to find a way to write this when there's almost no demand. Keep a look out for my Mike Hanlon x Reader!