Separate

Y/N POV
A few days had gone past without the loser's club being together. Beverly and I have been hanging out a bit but due to how her dad acts we can't hang out everyday. Also, since Bev and I haven't been hanging out in person as much we decided to use walkie-talkies to talk to each other when we're both at home.

We mainly have used the walkie-talkies to talk about random things. The main thing we've talked about is trying to figure out the clown and what it wants but we couldn't figure it out completely.

The buzz of the device was loud, "Y/N, I'm gonna be there very soon. Something happened," Beverly said into it.

"Okay I'll see you soon," I say going to the front door and sitting there.

A few minutes later, Beverly walks up and we both head inside my apartment.

"What happened," I ask with worry.

"My dad happened. Had to kick him to get away. I immediately ran here, I made sure I wasn't followed."

I nod and lock the door, "let's go hang out in my bathroom. It feels safe in there."

She nods and we go into the bathroom and sit next to the tub.

"So did you knock him out before running to here," I ask.

She nods and sighs, "I bashed him with a ceramic lid."

I nod in response and smile softly. Hopefully, we're safe. We talked for a bit then once when we got up and turned around we saw It. The clown standing in the tub with a creepy smile looking at us. He then grabs both of us and takes us away, the shock left in our eyes and breath taken away.