Chapter 7

Randy's pov:

I feel really bad... I miss oncie :( I want my pookie... why did Stan have to do that? On a small boat... on the ocean... sending big waves... into motion...

"RANDYYYYYYY"

What was that? Goddamnit I was having a moment. Wait a minute. Its oncie!!!

"OMG ONCIEEEE"

Then we ran dramatically towards eachother and jumped on eachother like those videos of people meeting their online friends irl.

"Im so sorry pookie pie, I was gonna tell you I had a family," I say.

"Dont worry babygirl, im into problematic men," says onceler.

"Oh? Maybe we should like... do something problematic..."

"Yeah... we should.."

And what was the so called "problematic" thing we're talking about? Well, obviously we're gonna open a thneed business BUT the thneeds are made of weed. I mean come on, it's a great idea. Everybody needs a thneed, it's made out of weed and a very fine thing that all people need!

"Wait I have an idea," I say.

"Im all ears," says the onceler intrigued.

"Instead of thneed, let's call it a thweed."

"Oh my god yessss!!!!"

"And our company should be called tegrity thweed."

"That is perfect holy shit!!!!"

Yass bitches we are in buisness!!!! I mean technically we're not doing anything problematic. I mean, how bad can I be? How can can WE be? Im also doing all this for Sharon and Shelley and even Stan. So we'll be richer. I'll just tell Sharon that the onceler and I are buisness partners, nothing more.

The onceler grabs his axe and starts chopping down one of the truffula trees. He then collects the weed off the tuffs and starts making the thneed.

"Woah Woah Woah, dad what are you doing?" Oh god it's Stan. Why can't he be supportive for once.

"Onceler and I have decided to become buisness partners. We're making thweeds!!!"

"Yeah but why?"

"So we can make more money, duh."

"Yeah but this is wrong! What about mum? How would she feel about this? Especially the relationship between you and him."

"Your mother doesn't need to know what's going on between me and oncie. And I'm sure she wouldn't mind me collaborating with another business man."

"Fine whatever I don't care anymore."

Why is Stan such a karen, god! Let me make money! He really should be thankful Jesus Christ.