1.3. The Fall of Skul

A/n:
Please let me know if I'm doing my chapters too long, I can always shorten them down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:
"It's him. It's The Grandmaster."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex POV:

Panic mode on the Grandmaster is calling V:9:5 from her phone watch thing. I go over to the computer and get ready to track the call, because only an idiot would not do that. Frank goes over to the girl before she can answer the call.

"Wait! If you're serious about leaving SKUL, maybe you can help us trace the call?Tom?"

"Alex is already working her magic!" I look at the girl and say to her.

"Put the watch on that black looking box thing, it'll pick the signal up then I can track it" the girl takes the watch off and gives it to Frank. He then carefully puts it on the black box.

"Stay very calm, and don't say any more than hello." Frank tells the girl. V:9:5 looks around at us and makes eye contact with Aneisha who gives the girl a reassuring look. She then answers the phone.

"Hello?" It's obvious that she is scared. I don't blame her considering there are many people in this room, who doesn't trust her and thinks she is a SKUL agent.

"So, you're alive! You took so long answering, I feared the worst" That was the first time I had ever heard The Grandmasters voice. There is not much to say on it he sound normal but with a sore throat.

"What is your status, V:9:5?"

"Status, still in the van, on route to the rendezvous." She looks around as she says that, assuming it was because she was checking to see if she said the right thing.

"Ask him where he is!" Stella said to the girl, not so quietly I might add how The Grandmaster did not hear her is a miracle. Maybe he is old.

"What's your location?" V:9:5 asks her voice still shaking.

"The General and I are still at... Careful! That's a priceless family heirloom! I must go, before these cretins destroy everything!" And with that he hangs up the phone. How has SKUL lasted so long if The Grandmasters henchman are idiots.

"No! We can't lose him! Call him back, quick." Stella says I can tell she is getting frustrated about this whole situation.

"I can't, the watch only works one way. It's to stop me making contact with the outside world." Wow, that's so sad.

After this is all over and if I'm allowed. I am going to take this girl and we are going out. I don't know where I can leave it up to Aneisha. Aneisha is good at planing stuff, she helped me with organising my timetable which was nice of her. Anyway going back to the matter in hand right now. I have located where the call came from.

"It doesn't matter. Look." Franks says as he points at the computer screen, pretty much everyone turns to Tom and I to explain what is happening with the computer.

"This is us." I start to explain as I point to where we are on screen.

"The signal went up to the SKUL satellite, back down to here, where the call came from." Again I pointed to where to call came from.

"The Grandmaster's secret base." Aneisha said excitedly. After that was said everyone was in GO mode. Everything was happening. Stella went over to the tannoy.

"This is Chief Agent Knight. I want all agents to report immediately. This is a code 19. I repeat, a code 19" We all start to move over to the door and Dan turns around after noticing that Stella and Frank were not following us.