2.4. Trojan Korps

"Remember team, keep a low profile" Frank reminded the team that was on the field. On Alex's side of the desk she had the body cameras of the MI High team and the one camera that was in the meeting room on her Laptop, next to her was her iPad which had the security cameras of the building outside.

"Yeah, good luck with that in those outfits."

"Thanks, Tom." Aneisha says sarcastically.

"Focus on the mission, everyone. We've got a lot of people to protect and a dangerous super weapon to find." Dan says trying to get the team to focus back on the mission.

"Actually, it's not that dangerous." Zoe says correcting Dan.

"What do you mean?"

"I was reading up about the Global Vaporiser. MI9 techs found it needed an infinite amount of power to work. And that's impossible according to the laws of physics. So the device doesn't work." Zoe explains to everyone as the three undercover spys take their seats at the meeting table.

"There's something else that worries me." Dan says, causing Alex to roll her eyes as she listens to Dan through her earpiece.

'Such a negative Nancy' She thinks to her self.

"Frank said there aren't many MI9 agents who could be behind this." Alex could see where Dan was going with his theory and got out her spy pod so she could start to cause an interference with Franks earpiece so that he could not hear what the team was saying.

"So?" Aneisha askes Dan as she has not yet realised what his point is.

"Well, one of them's running security today." Dan uses his head to motion towards Stella.

"No way. Frank would say something if he thought it could be Stella" Aneisha says not believing that the same person who brought her into the spy life would be behind the rise of KORPS.

"They've got history. Maybe his emotions are clouding his judgment. I say we keep an eye on Stella, just in case." At this point Alex just decided to completely cut off the communication from Franks earpiece so he would have to go and get a new one.

"Can you imagine them kissing? Weird!" Both Alex and Tom has had enough of the conversation and Tom decided to step in as he sees the disgusted look on Alex's face.

"Guys, you might want to bear in mind that Frank can hear everything you say." Tom remind the team.

"I had to cut out his earpiece completely for all of that. He has gone to get a new earpiece so lets end the conversation of Frank and Stella kissing. Please" Alex tells the team.

"I'm back. Sorry, some kind of malfunction with my earpiece" Frank says as he threw the old earpiece onto the floor. Alex turns to look at Frank.

"I could have easily fixed that"

"There's that awful Jenny Lane. Look at her smiling at Stella- she's so fake"

"If anything goes wrong, it'll be on the telly"

"Nothing will go wrong. I counted 14 MI9 agents, plus us" Zoe says being optimistic. However this made Alex, Tom and Frank go into high alert.

"14? We've got a problem"

"Tom's right, only 12 were assigned. We've got two unidentifieds in the room" Frank confirms.

"Let's keep this quiet, we don't want to start a panic"

"How do we know who's who? Aneisha asks.

"Oh hang on, I've seen this work in films. I'll send feedback down the MI9 audio system" Alex tells her team. Out of the 14 agents the two by the door were the only ones who did not react to the awful screeching noise in their ears.