1.4. Fall of Skul

Previously:
"Oh, of course, how could we be so stupid?" I finally realised Tom's idea on how to hack the SKUL satellite. And without another word Tom and I rush down to the base and the others follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex POV:

"Frank, Frank! I know how to hack into that SKUL satellite by using this." Tom says as he hold up Zoe's communicator. Frank was confused to say the least.

"What? How? Zoe's communicator only works one way."

"The communicator does, but the transmitter chip will work in anything.
All we needed to do was steal the chip." Tom explains to everyone. Obviously the explanation wasn't that well seeing everyone is still confused. Apart from me.

"Does anybody else know what he's doing?" Zoe then joins the conversation and makes what Tom said more simple.

"The signal from these goes through an MI9 satellite. By using my chip it'll go through the SKUL satellite instead." She takes Dan pencil communicator from his pocket to showing that the pencil uses the MI9 satellite. Dan didn't like that very much.

"I'll take that, if you don't mind." Dan takes the pencil from Zoe's hand and puts it back in his pocket. While all that was happening I was taking the chip from my pencil out and replacing it with the SKUL chip. I then give my pencil to Tom who gives it to Dan and I make my way over to the computers.

"Here. Dan, call Aneisha."

"Hi, Dan. How's the attitude?" I then call the group over to where I'm sat so I can show them what is going on.

"Here check it out, the signal from Dan's pencil is going up the SKUL satellite and back down to 'Neish. All I have to do is piggy-back the signal, and done" I have to say that was very impressive and fun. It was nice to show of mine and Toms skills.

"You've hacked into the satellite!" Frank says amazed.

"It's everything being said over the SKUL communicators right now." Tom added.

"Tell me about it, this evacuation's doing my head in!" A man said. It did not sound important so Tom skipped it to a different channel.

"But you managed to get out of there?"

"We're driving to that old office block on Stanley Road. Grandmaster is going to escape from the Roof."

"What? How's he gonna do that?"

"I dunno! But I've got to go. Later!" Well that was very interesting all of the MI9 agents are in the wrong place. No one is going to be at the base when they arrive and they would probably blame Zoe again and accuse her of being a SKUL agent.

"Hang on. So the Grandmaster's on his way to some office block?"Aneisha said double checking what she heard was correct.

"Which means he's not at his secret base." Dan added.

"Which also means Stella is wasting her time" I announced.

"I'll call Stella, tell her to get to that office block, quick!"

"It's on Stanley Road, that's miles from where Stella is now!" Dan says shutting down Franks idea.

"But it's not far from us. We could be there in minutes." Aneisha says. Meaning if we go we can get the credit we deserve. After a few seconds Frank makes his decision.