A Primal Instinct

TWs: Bleeding, getting sliced, swearing(??), a little bit of non con grinding. (i think thats it)

The window shattered as you scrambled under the coffee table, glass bursting over the carpet and furniture. The rain outside poured down outside, water gushing down and flooding the small river outside your late grandfathers house. 

"Ah, shit." You heard the intruder curse. 

Your start crawling forward trying to hide in the shadows of the dark house but quickly stop hearing boots hit the ground. The intruder had entered through the freshly shattered window into your new home. 

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮. You think to yourself trying to get a good idea of how visible you are from under the table. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 

You hear heavy boot steps coming closer then, silence. 𝘔𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯. 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴. You roll your eyes, very pissed off. 

Seeing an extra big shard of glass in front of you, you reach out to it. That is until you felt two hands wrapping around your ankles. 

"Hmmm there you are." A metallic voice says. 

Quickly you try kicking him a way. He aggressively yanked you towards him, slicing your arm on some glass in the process. 

He swiftly reforms his grip now on your knees as you start to panic. He rolls you onto your back and pins your arms above you. Even in the dim lighting you can see a mask staring at you through the gloom. 

A pale shrieking mask stares at your face, mesh fabric covering the eye, nose and mouth holes allowing the wearer too see and breath easily but stopping anyone from looking in. 

His head covered by a hood with hooks around the base to hold it firmly in place. The rest of his body was fully hidden by a long cloak with a parting for accessibility for running and pants underneath as to not expose anything. Long straps and buckles were rapped around his hips and upper body and you could feel some digging into your sides to.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬. You think to yourself 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳. He tilts his head as if hearing your thoughts. 

"What's wrong?" He asks in a mocking tone filled with fake pity. 

"Scared?" You can hear his smirk with out needing to see his hidden face. You feel the tears welling up in your eyes. 

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴, you think 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵. You were going to die here.

"What do you even want from me? I haven't done shit!" You scream at him.

He quickly uses a gloved hand to cover up your mouth, keeping it shut and preventing you from saying anything. Cocking his head to the side he gives you a look of disappointment. 

"Oh (Y/N), that's so way to treat your biggest fan now, is it?" He coos shaking his head. Your eyes widen, how the fuck did he know your name? One of his hands reaches behind his back, and when he pulls it back you see the glint of a long metal hunting knife. That alone makes you violently squirm, desperately trying to get out of this grip. 

"No, no baby. Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you." He brings the knife up to your face and you squeeze your eyes shut as tightly as possible. 

"No darling I have 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 bigger plans for you." You hear his raspy voice ring out. You jump as you feel the cold blade rubbing against your face. 

Read Between The Lines (Ghostface x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें