What's Invisible To The Eye

TWs: Nudity (kinda) Needles, swearing

The first thing you feel waking up is a skull crushing headache and a dryness in your mouth.

You wondered how you'd got there and rub your legs together, feeling a sharp pang in your lower calf. Frowning to yourself you try and push yourself up with your arm and hiss swiftly through your teeth.

Looking down you see pressure bandages on your arm and leg. Touching them lightly you see you'd bled through them quite a lot. The previous night rushes back into your mind as you shudder softly.

Ghostface had attacked you, and you remembered every painful detail. The way he spoke, his mask... the way his dark leather gloves dug into you. Shivering at the memory you look around.

Jed was sitting in a plain brown chair in the corner of the room, facing the bed. Seemed like he'd fallen asleep in the chair with his neck bent at a very uncomfortable angle, glasses sliding off his face a good amount.

You blush at the fact he had to undress you. You look down seeing you had a large shirt draped over you. It was black with some white long beaked bird, it read "Faith No More".

You smile softly, it was obviously Jed's. Looking over at him again you swing your legs over the bed and look up at him softly clearing your throat.

He startles awake and looks confused for a few moments before focusing in on you and giving you a bashful smile. He rubs his neck softly obviously stiff from how he'd been sleeping. Looking back at you his face drops a little.

"Are you okay?" He mumbles softly getting up to look at your wounds.

"What happened last night? I saw your collapsed body and you were covered in blood. I tried I ask what was wrong, but you seemed pretty... out of it." He softly touches your hand and inspects it.

"At least you have some colour back, I think last night you lost a lot of blood." He couches down and starts looking up his hand, tracing his fingers softly.

"I-" Your voice comes out a horse choke. And you try to clear your throat a little more.

"Last night... Ghostface attacked me." Jed's eyebrows shoot up in concern.

"I was dozing on the couch... he smashed the window... he... he..." Your stumble over your words as the image's flash through your mind as you feel your throat closing up.

Jed softly shushes and holds your hands.

"It's okay (Y/N), you don't have to tell me." He says soothingly.

"We need to redress these cuts, or they'll get infected... you might need to borrow some of my clothes too, the ones you had on are well..." He looks over in the corner and you follow his eyes, seeing a white plastic bag full of red stained clothes.

You smile grimly and nod.

"Thank you, Jed. I probably would have died out there without you..." He squeeze's your thigh softly and smiles back. You notice a small band aid under his hand on wrist and run your fingers over it frowning softly.

"Ah, that's from picking shards of glass out of your arm." He chuckles a little and you give him a guilt filled look.

He starts peeling off your bandages and you groan as you feel them sticking to your cuts, reopening the wound.

"These need stitches for sure... I'll do them for ya'. How about you go shower and I make you some breakfast? I'll make you some bacon and eggs along with some toast." He gives you a cheeky wink and a grin as he says that standing up and offering you his arm to support you.