A Public Void

TWs:  Throwing up, gorey stuff, skin peeling, cutting of chunks of flesh, hallucinations that are similar to those of drugs

The months with Danny had flown by, his regular yet unpredictable visits had grown quite comforting. In the beginning you would always get a fright from seeing him out of the corner of you eye or waking up and seeing food missing from your fridge and an open window.

But now knowing you were never really alone strangely put you at some sort of ease. Dinner with him had become a regular, normally ending in sex.

You quite enjoyed your time with him, he was pretty charismatic for a serial killer. But you knew at the end of the day it wasn't a substantial relationship. You'd never even seen his face, not to mention how unethical it was that he would bend you over and fuck you freshly after a kill and you shamelessly enjoyed every second of it.

No. You thought to yourself. Sooner or later, it'll end. Whether it be my death, him getting caught or either one of us loosing interested and ending it. So as more of a long-term solution you had set your eyes on Jed.

You and he arranged dates a lot of the time he was quite sweet, though his performance was a little... lacking? He just always finished before you. Though you supposed you could take it as a compliment.

Either way he was obviously the safest option. And so, it was him you picked to message currently.

(Y/N): Ready for our date night?

Jed: Yes, I'm going to be there in 25 minutes roughly.

(Y/N): Awesome, can't wait to see what you're wearing so I'll know what to rip off later today;)

Jed: You're such a flirt Jesus Christ.

(Y/N): Only for you<3

Jed: Don't lie to me.

Your brows furrowed slightly at this; a small grin still evident on your face though.

(Y/N): Ha-ha! I'm not though its true:)

Jed: I know the truth (Y/N).

The smile slip from your face when you saw that message, your heart rate slightly picking up speed. He couldn't know. Could he? Your fingers hover over the keys as your mind tried to find someway to respond.

A message pops up on the screen.

Jed: You let him fuck you. Over and over again and you love it like the fucking slut you are. You even let him fuck you minutes after id walked you into your home. You let him use you. A monster of a man. But honestly the fact you're okay with him doing that makes you fucking worse.

You let out a chocked out a loud sob as you felt your lungs scream for breath. You begin to hyperventilate and your heart rate picks up, it thumps loudly in your chest to the point you can almost feel it hitting your ribcage. You swear you could see your chest move in beat with the palpitations you could hear in your ears.

Another text message sounds but you couldn't bring yourself to look at it.

With shaky breaths you run over the steps in your head to prevent your panic attacks. Youd familiarized yourself with them considering in high school they use to be semi-regular.

You tighten your grip on your silky bed sheets desperate to focus on those over the panic in your mind. The fibres sit in your tightly clenched fists as your look around your room trying to find something to describe so your racing mind could focus on anything other than the self-destructive thoughts bouncing through your head at record speed.