ACAB

Trailing behind Jed you sigh lowly staring at the back of his head where his soft brown curls bounced in rhythm with his steps. His musky cologne wafting softly behind him, pleasantly hitting your nose.

He turned to look at you giving you a sweet smile.

"You ready?" He asked, though his tone uplifted you could tell it was a genuine question.

"I think ill be alright with you by my side." You giggle at your sudden flirty mood. His eyebrows shot up in surprise, cheeks flushing a pretty red and you were willing to bet his cheeks flushing wasn't from the hot sun bearing down on both of you.

"Glad to see your feeling well enough to be a flirt." He chuckled lowly, quickly recovering from what you'd said.

Swinging open the door Infront of him and bowing lowly and speaking in a deep British accent.

"Oh, please you first my dear." You giggle and give him a small curtsy.

"Oh, thank you kind sir." You walk through the door, looking around you see a pleasant but small waiting room. A few Gray fabric chairs scattered about with a plain coffee table in the middle of them with a few magazines and newspapers half-hardy scattered across it.

You turn your attention to the centre of the room and see a large desk and a very dazzled secretary working away on a computer, the clicking off the keys filling up the silence of the room.

You carefully make your way towards her not wanting to interrupt her hard work but knowing there probably wasn't any way around it.

She shot you a small glance with a nod before hurriedly returning all her attention to her work.

Jed slinked up behind you strategically wrapping his arm around your waist, prompting you forward a small amount.

"Morning Jade!" Jed chirped out at the woman clearly overwhelmed by work.

"Olsen." She responded barely paying attention to what he was saying.

"I've brought along my lovely little survivor of a Ghostface attack like that and I want you to please clear my whole schedule for today." He ruffled your hair affectionately, earning a small "Oi" from you.

Jade slowly turned to Jed attention now fully locked onto him.

"Do. You. Know. How. Much. Work. I. Have. Already?" She states slowly a fire blazing in her eyes.

"And you want me to magically remove all the appointments you have today? Well, fuck me, Jed. You must think I'm a magician." She said sarcastically.

"Please?" You asked meekly.

As her attention shifted to you it softened, you probably looked like shit right now. Pale with bags under your eyes and bandages everywhere.

"Okay... But your getting me coffee every morning for the next week." She pointed at Jed.

"Oh, and keep an eye on... What was your name again Hun?" She squinted her eyes at you as Jed was already trying to pull you into a new direction.

"(Y/N)." Jed says before you can open your mouth to respond. You shoot him a little glare, as he nudges you towards the door reading Employees Only.

He gently pushed you through, the door almost guiding you like a Shepard and sheep. Instantly the smell of stale and burn coffee hit you in the face, with the underlying smell of sweat and humidity.

Looking up you see a handful off Air conditioners fighting to keep the hot air at bay, and failing quite miserably. Jed made his way past you, waving and giving cheery hellos as he made his way to his office. You self-consciously follow behind him.