Sunken Desires (Harpy x Reader)- Part 2

(Harpy x Reader)

Author's Note: The ending gives a little more than I usually do, but I am trying something new so let me know how you like it!

Prized possession or manikin posed for his entertainment, in that purple dress draped over what you now knew was his shirt given the openings in the back, you felt more exposed than in the past several weeks. There were yards more fabric draped from your torso, but to have your chest unbound and curves hugged to it was a struggle to look anywhere but at the dirty deck of his ship.

The sharp tap of metal on wood gathers the raucous whispers to attention on the man draped in black and grey wings that you realize resemble the sea hunter of an Osprey's wings. "Attention my comrades. It would seem that amongst the prisoners was an imposter." Snarls and anger fill the voices as fists clench tightly around sword handles, "Now, we of course know how much we despise imposters as the chivalrous and trustworthy group we are," His jest brings a couple guffaws and elbow rubbing with smirks dancing on wicked lips that spell disaster. "But, it seems that this particular imposter is not unwelcome amongst us, a jewel in their filthy midsts. I would like to welcome aboard Lady (y/n), our new guest, now be sure we are gentleman towards this flighty dove." With his gesture inviting you towards the unruly crowd sweeps his wing , brushing your face with feathers that smell only of fresh salty air.

The welcome you receive is oppressing to say the least. Pirates are brutes and this ship is certainly the same. The only difference, it is much mor crowded with so many of the The Albatross's crew having. . . additional features. It was difficult to say how many had a set of wings compared to a glimpse of scales or bared teeth of the canine variety. Very few indeed seemed to be entirely human, but from all the stories they began to make a little more sense.

Among their crew were a few women, dressed in their loose pants and tunics, carrying the same well-worn swords and deadly bemused expressions that the rest seemed to share, a look that said you wouldn't last long and they didn't particularly care if you did. They had made their way on this ship and had a hard earned respect at sea.

What did not go unnoticed were the looks of lust and danger cast upon you by a large portion of the crew as you were shoved this way and that until you stood before a large chair that had been dragged into a prominent position on the deck to watch his crew. You were placed near him, presumably to watch whatever was about to unfold before you.

"Now then gents and ladies, our honorable guest." He sat in the chair, a slow smirk curling his lips into something predatory. Though his golden eyes trapped you in the dancing light of torches, holding your heart at a half-beat faster than normal, he spoke to everyone. "I believe that we had agreed there would be entertainment for the evening, a spoil of our victory."

Your heart thudded somewhere in your stomach, beating frantically as you pray that you are not this entertainment for their evening. But as he finishes speaking, the gentle flick of his fingers brings forward two of the other captives taken from the ship you had been holed away on. His rings glint cruelly as his palm turns onto the wooden arm of the chair, other hand coming to his mouth matching a savage glint in his eyes as he watches them shoved into the middle of the deck. A wobbly circle begins to form, jeers tossed at the humans looking up at the last faces they would likely ever see, blunted swords tossed between them.

"On this ship, only the strongest survive until daybreak, those too weak to make it are tossed to the morning gulls, an offering to Poseidon's waters. And the strongest, if they prove their worth, may join us. Now, if you refuse to fight, as someone do out of their cowardice, you will be naught but fodder for sharks by the time we are done with you." His tone was light as if the death of innocents hardly bothered him at all. "You may begin whenever you like."The touch of an accent on his pirate tongue made the words almost pleasant.