Abducted, Lovingly (Alien x Reader)

(Alien x Reader)

They didn't come in a rain of fire, or storm of bullets, or even the march of armies. Because they never came. It was slowly at first, the list of missing persons a steady growth in recent years not making anyone's concerns. Not until the first "witness" was reported as crazy for the supposed sighting of a UFO and strange creatures stealing his wife from their front yard.

Of course, the first one might actually be crazy, the police upon further investigation discovered he had a history of substance and domestic abuse and she may have just run away at last. The second and third sightings however were where it started getting a little weirder.

Second sighting stated a monster, glowing and at least half metallic in the dark of night and moon took two men in a glow of golden light. Third one most people believed because she got a picture as her friends were taken, recording a cute picnic moment between the three of them from the bottom of the hill when suddenly a man steps up behind them. This man is not human, his skin is nearly an olive green, deep and rich in color. But on top, or rather within, is what looks like gold or a shining copper melted and forged into his skin. It covered the man's shoulders and biceps, chest shining beneath the bare light before it's met with leather wrapped around his mid section. His hand is lifted showing the same strange metal on his palm before the video goes to shit.

After the third account and too many missing persons reports the government issued a temporary curfew, determined to hunt down the aliens or people responsible for the disappearances. Except, it didn't work. There were more disappearances by the day, all of them from 17 to 30 years of age, male and female, no linking factors besides that. The world is on high alert for what many consider the beginning of the end.

Only, maybe it really wasn't the end of the world, just the end of yours and a couple hundred other people. 

You didn't remember much from actually being taken. It was fast, you were standing in the observatory working on the charts for your dissertation when the door opened. You didn't bother looking, you knew it was one of your fellow suffering students trying to use the lab for one reason or another.

"What are you working on so late?" The voice wasn't one you recognized but that wasn't necessarily new, there were quite a few working there and you definitely didn't know all of them. 

"Tonight's chart, I forgot to compare the star rise to yesterday's so now I have to do it by hand because the stupid computer stopped working about an hour ago. So if you plan to use it you might as well give up." The mumble was from around the tip of your pen, eyes not moving afraid you might lose track of what you had already tracked by hand.

"I wasn't planning on using the computer. " Frowning slightly you pause your pen over the paper, marking the small impurity on the camera or what might have been a new body, but you would have to check again with tomorrow's images. Rubbing your eyes with a groan you try to turn and look at this guy interrupting your work.

"What are you here for then?" If he was trying to use the scope he was out of his mind because no one was moving that thing while you were working on it.

"I am here for you sweetheart." What you were faced with. Was not human. His face was human enough, but his right eye was a pool of golden metal, beautiful carved and matching his other eye perfectly except in color. That half of his face was entirely made of a golden plate, hinged at his jaw and perfectly formed to match the left side of his face.

"Wh-what. . " It is only a squeak that leaves your mouth as you stare in your seat at the man? He wasn't human, even if he was clearly male in appearance. His own mouth slides into a slow smile, leaning forward he cages you in the chair. His hand clicked metal on metal, making you look at the mechanical device replacing his arm. But it melded so seamlessly with his flesh, like golden tattoos marching up his arm in cyberpunk fashion. You only got to where it met his shoulder before your eyes turned to his face once more.