Final Update

Hey guys!! These one-shots have been sooo much fun to write but these have been my final updates to this book. Of course I am still continuing my other ones and will most likely be doing other one-shots but those will be in my other version of this story as I update/re-do these one-shots. I really hope you guys enjoyed this one and will read my others, I always appreciate input and more ideas!! 

Other books:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/285229867-beneath-our-disguises-continued 

One-shots reminagined/ rewritten/ edited/ part 3s, enjoy!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/289621992-an-educated-obsession

An Educated Obsession: Yandere end of high school/ new adult book

Joseph Mallory, home schooled farmer's boy in middle of nowhere Nevada is in for a rude awakening. Only 4 months left of senior year when he is introduced to Malia Certin, Student Body Vice President and 24/7 good girl who is about to turn his world upside down.

Trying to keep the odd kid afloat as rumors float about his surprisingly mysterious family, she figures out that maybe his mysterious demeanor is really just a front to the scared, socially naïve senior behind it.

Trying to unravel the mystery of the Mallory family keeps her close to Joseph as he begins to develop more than just friendly feelings towards the girl who just can't keep her mouth shut.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/230349919-the-bodyguard

The Bodyguard: Possessive Dark Mafia Romance

The marriage of Anthony Delmont and Catherine Heart is one of the most important celebrations of the year, and as they bind their hearts with a ceremony, they also bind the new-stepdaughter's freedom. Emilia Heart is forced to endure an overwhelming new step-father that forces unnecessary security measures and unfair standards upon a young woman, including the new idea of a constant personal bodyguard.

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/275636750-city-of-wolves

City of Wolves: Fated mates werewolf romance

Seattle.

Brielle has been hiding for 5 years, safe among the humans. But when her birthday is interrupted by unexpected visitors, she is suddenly on high alert when the man that saved her all that time ago finally reemerges. He is determined to rope her into his plans as she tries to keep a seemingly human life.