Chapter 6

Izuku could not get his mind off of seeing his childhood..friend?...bully? Whatever, Izuku was thinking about Kacchan for the past week. He was thinking about how Kacchan was not just taller, but looked more mature, more muscular, with his costume matching Kacchan's quirk. ANd not to mention Kachan's costume made him look very handsome. Though Izuku always knew he was handsome, it was just his personality that put girls off by him.

After seeing him, Izuku was getting moments where he started to actually remember almost everything about Kacchan.

When Izuku would follow Kacchan everywhere in their childhood neighborhood. Izuku remembered one Christmas where Kacchan came over and they made cookies with kacchan feeding him his cookies as Kacchan hated sweets. Kacchan and him had the chance to go catch bugs and Kacchan caught the biggest bug and chased izuku around. How Izuku got his curls pulled by Kacchan who was taking his first step, using baby Izuku and a stand. Izuku smiled at the memory of Kacchan holding his hand when they were three years old whenever Izuku came over or he would cry about not seeing him, those were good times.

Of course reality came and their relationship got strained, before Izuku got pulled from normal school to abroad...

Izuku sighed, making Monoma look up from his paperwork. The two were in the living room accompanied by Kacchan curled by Monoma's side trying to pat at the pen with its paw. Izuku would usually be laying outside by the pool in his swimsuit with a robe but with Monoma home he wanted to be in his company and he also didn't feel comfortable being in a swimsuit in front of him.

Izuku was in white long sleeve with blue jean overalls. With a blanket over him as he sat his tablet down to look out the window.

"WHat's the matter?' Monama asked to take off his glasses. He was wearing a suit however despite being his day off with his tie loose and sleeves rolled up and coat hanging. Just in case he was called in.

"Oh i was just thinking about a new book to start reading that I saw online." Izuku sort of lied. Monoma clearly has a tough relationship with kacchan so he tries not to ruin the good day it was for the alpha.

"Mmm could it be? They both die at the End?" The alpha said smirking as Izuku straightened up. "Yeah, I had heard they made a second one, and it has a lot of popularity.." Monoma hummed.

"I'm just scared I'll cry." izuku sighed truthfully.

"You cry over many things." Monama chuckled, making Izuku huff.

"I do not." Izuku murmured, picking up the fluffy blanket over his lap.

"You cried while watching Kung Fu Kid." Monama sighed.

"They were being so mean!" izuku whined.

"How about this.." Monama sighed, getting up and crouching in front of Midoriya, laying his arms and head on Izukus lap. "We go buy the book and get lunch cause I am starving, and I know you are craving fast food."

Izuku hummed. "..Only if you do not judge me if ...IF I do cry... when reading the book."

Monoma chuckled and stood up taking Izuku's hand. "Fine." Kacchan, a grumpy looking kitten, meowed defiance at the lack of attention.

In the end they went out to eat at the mall. Izuku got a spicy chicken sandwich that he was craving for so long. Izuku loved them when he was little but his mom made him go on a strict diet.

After eating Monoma got them icecream as they walked through the mall. Izuku got a nice bucket hat to wear and Izuku picked out a cute charm for Monoma to wear on my briefcase for work.