Chapter 11

Izuku couldn't get a night's sleep, he kept remembering the weirdness of today's event. He was sure it was a dream yet he was also very unsure, it scared him, not that it could be true...but because of he found himself actually slicking up at the idea of it being real.

But it also made him angry at himself.

Kacchan was handsome, despite how his face always was a scowl and how due to his brunette attitude people were never interested in him, he never even received any chocolates from any omegas or girls.

But Izuku knew he was gonna be handsome and always knew that Kacchan was gonna be a good mate despite how he acted or came off. Izuku felt flattered. Kacchan said what he said and did what he did. It made Izuku's heart do flips as well as made his lower regions warm up.

However, he was angry, how could he do that to Monoma, the man who had been giving him a good life, someone who respected him for the first time and had been letting Izuku live freely in his home after taking him in. ANd they were engaged, sure there was no romance or love, but Monoma never ever made izuku feel less of a human or made Izuku feel small like his voice didn't matter like with his parents.

Izuku decided that it was all a dream or crazy imagination. Izuku was stressing in his mind as he went to the kitchen to cook a vegan breakfast. Only to see Monoma placing two plates with an omelet with mushroom and a bit of ketchup on one just how Izuku likes it.

"I could have done it." Izuku murmured as Monoma smiled up at him.

"No it's fine, I wanted to cook since today I will be coming home later than usual." Monoma said taking the plates to the dining room as Izuku helped by taking two glasses and a juice parcher.

"After all, you should join your friends at the spa this evening." Monoma said, smiling at Izuku, making a small ping of guilt in his heart for that mental image of Kacchan stoking him off in his car.

Izuku shook that away sitting down, it was just a weird dream.

"I almost forgot about that!" Izuku sighed but happy that meant not staying in the house for too long.

"Mmm and you can get some stuff you might like for the wedding." Monoma said smiling as Izuku felt a little excited. He can get to pick the decorations, cake, and food.

"Ok! I'll make sure to send you some ideas for the agent!" Izuku said, generally smiling. He felt a lot less axiouse now.

"And you can ask Bakugou to help you! I think he's off today." Monoma said innocently not noticing Izuku tensing up.

"N-no I want it to be just between me and my friends- My omega and beta friends." izuku hummed smiling the best he could, which worked as Monoma joked about it being a wife's day.

Izuku didn't want to even think about Kacchan today, he was going to relax and get over the weird feeling and this weird thing that was hunting him.

.

.

.

.

Izuku was dropped off at a beautiful spa place, Izuku was in awe and Kaido had to pull him as he looked left to right at the beautiful decor.